1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

****Legacy NCAA 14 Roster****

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, May 30, 2013.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

If you are a premier member and interested in being in the Legacy for NCAA 14 please PM ME. Everyone who wants a shot at being in the league MUST pm me with your interest. This can be current, past, or new members as long as you are premier. Remember only 1 premier NCAA league per person.

Once I have my roster selected we will discuss our team/conference set up as a group.

Once everyone has submitted their interest I will begin the selection process. Feel free to tell me why I should pick you in your PM.

Things I am looking for:

Good Rep
    STAYING THE ENTIRE CYCLE (things cannot be as bad as NCAA 13)
    48 HR advances
    Good content.

Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

For everyone who has sent PMs... I am not ignoring you. I am just gauging interest. So far it is not too many. I am in the process of deciding what I want to do next cycle either commish or join another league. My decision will be based on who all applies, if I can put together a roster I like or 12 guys, and my time available this coming year. If you are interested please send me a PM if you have not. I will try to decide in the next few weeks and let you all know what I plan on doing. Thanks.