****Legacy NCAA 14 Roster****

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, May 30, 2013.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

If you are a premier member and interested in being in the Legacy for NCAA 14 please PM ME. Everyone who wants a shot at being in the league MUST pm me with your interest. This can be current, past, or new members as long as you are premier. Remember only 1 premier NCAA league per person.

Once I have my roster selected we will discuss our team/conference set up as a group.

Once everyone has submitted their interest I will begin the selection process. Feel free to tell me why I should pick you in your PM.

Things I am looking for:

Good Rep
    STAYING THE ENTIRE CYCLE (things cannot be as bad as NCAA 13)
    48 HR advances
    Good content.

Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

For everyone who has sent PMs... I am not ignoring you. I am just gauging interest. So far it is not too many. I am in the process of deciding what I want to do next cycle either commish or join another league. My decision will be based on who all applies, if I can put together a roster I like or 12 guys, and my time available this coming year. If you are interested please send me a PM if you have not. I will try to decide in the next few weeks and let you all know what I plan on doing. Thanks.