Legacy Opening - ACC

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Hova, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Legacy Opening - ACC

Hey Everyone,

We currently have an opening in my Non-Premier league, The Legacy. We lost a good member who had too busy of a schedule to continue so you will be filling in some big shoes participation and content wise. We are looking for a straight player, preferable proven to some degree but will take a new guy if needed. We want a guy number 1 who will give us forum participation and be active more than anything. You don't need stick skills and we accept the older guys as well, we have a few 30+ guys in our league. As long as you can participate on the forums, keep up with your game summaries and plan on being with us for the long run (We will run all the way to next release just like last year) then you are who we are looking for.

As for the opening- We have an opening in the ACC, and VA Tech was the team was left and they have a pretty good roster. Any team is open however except Miami and Florida St. Go here to check out what our league is all about

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/forums/tf-the-legacy.14/

Secondly read through the rules AKA the Constitution: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/legacy-constitution-rules-and-description.22256/

And lastly check out the team history section, this a glimpse at some of the content we have going. It should turn out great as we play through many seasons: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/forums/team-history.18/

Other things we include:

- Annual conference challenge
    - User assigned League content
    - Hall of Fame Inductions
    - Freshman of the Year Awards
    - Recruiting Summaries
    - Game Summaries from everyone
    - Highlight/Write ups/ and other breakdowns provided by different members of the leauge.

If you like what you see after that go ahead and PM me and we will take it from there. This is not first come first serve but more of who is the best fit for us going forward. I will make a decision sometime soon so get your PMs to me fast!

Look forward to adding another great member to our league!

-Hova
    Legacy Commish

2. Hova

Noticed that this said FILLED, that is incorrect, we are still looking for a member, sorry about that. PM me if you are interested!

3. Hova

Bump

4. Hova

Still Looking for Applicants

5. T Bird8239

T Bird8239 Walk On

I would be interested in joining...currently in TMFL madden and the Redshirts....looking at your forums it looks like you have teams all over...what conferences are u using?, because id prefer other teams...any flexability there?

6. Hova

We use four conferences with 3 teams in each, ACC, SEC, Pac-10 and Big Ten. For now we would need an ACC team, Any ACC team except Miami and VA Tech.

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Is Ceewo switching to Virginia Tech or are the taken teams Miami and FSU?

8. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

I am not switching teams. It was a typo. any acc team except FSU and Miami.

9. Hova

Lol Ya it was a typo, Miami and FSU are taken.

Still looking for interest before we make a decision..

10. Sdtexas4

Sdtexas4 Walk On

What Big ten teams are open?

11. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

League is full, no spots open at this time.

12. Hova

Yup all openings have been filled. Thanks guys