1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Legacy Opening - Pac-10

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Hova, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Legacy Opening - Pac-10

Filled.

2. Hova

I have heard from a few already, will most likely make decision by tonight. Feel free to PM any questions you have as well.

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Its a great league and I was sad to have to leave it. Stick with my Bruins...they got a pretty decent class coming in and most of the starters returning. I lost most of my games by 7 points of less so I really should or could of had a nice season. And you'll have the pleasure of playing the commish at the end of each season and hopefuly ruin his chance at the BCS title game :) Sorry Hova, I had to throw that in there!

4. Hova

I got alot of interest and it will be a hard choice. I wanna thank everybody for there interest and those who do not get selected will be looked at for future additions.