LeGeNd RiPs Road to Glory

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by LeGeNd RiPs, Jul 28, 2013.

1. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

Stole this from Stanimal032. Looked fun. I love keeping up with yours, Stanimal, so I figured I'd give it a try!

[​IMG]
    It's summer time in beautiful New Orleans, Louisiand and the Isidore Newman Greenies are preparing for that September 3rd opening game of the season! The Greenies are very excited about this football season and are projected to go all the way and Senior QB Dillon Manning is the man that's gonna get 'em there! Son of football great, Peyton Manning, this kid has all of the intangibles to be an excellent college(and pro) QB. 6'5 and 206lbs, this kid is solid muscle. He's an excellent passer just like his father, uncle, and grandfather. He came from an incredible football family, some would argue the best football family of all time. After an amazing junior year where Dillon completed 63% of his passes, 168-265 and 39TDs, Dillon plans to have a breakout Senior Season and win a State Championship. Dillon's already gotten offers from the likes of LSU, Georgia, and of course Tennessee, his father's alma mater, but Dillon says he's focused on nothing more than the task at hand, winning a state title. At a 7 on 7 camp that the greenies attended(and handily won) last week, Head Coach, Nelson Stewart, was quoted saying, "Dillon is a great leader for our team, on and off the field. He's got straight A's and all of his teachers love him. His teamates look up to him. If something needs to be done, or if there's a problem in the locker room, Dillon takes care of it before it gets out of hand or before it gets to me. He makes my job a hell of a lot easier! We're gonna miss him next year." It looks like the Greenies have it all figured out this year. I, for one, am very excited to see where these Greenies can go and to see where Dillon Manning decides to take his talents next year. ​

• Like Like x 1
  2. LeGeNd RiPs

They've Done It!
    The Isidore Newman Greenies have won the state title! Dillon Manning had an impressive game passing for over 400 yards and hooking up with 3 different recievers for 5TD passes. Manning was quoted after the game saying, "I'll be announcing my decision on Monday after we all enjoy this win. I want to thank all of my coaches for getting me this far and I want to think Dad and Uncle Eli for making me throw with them constantly during the offseasons. My decision might raise some eyebrows." Dillon Manning is rated as the #1 overall prospect coming out of high school this year and it's not a surprise to many.
    [​IMG]
    #1 Overall Prospect Dillon Manning has signed his official LOI to play football at Louisiana State University this fall! As Dillon was placing that LSU hat on his head and his father, Peyton, was standing right behind him, you could see a tear in Peyton's eye. That's one proud father! Dillon was quoted after signing saying, "Man, I love watching Dad's highlights from when he played for Tennessee and I know he would've loved to see me go there, but he and I both know, that that's not the same Vol team as it used to be. They run a spread offense and they don't have enough Pro-Style influence for me, so I had to go with LSU. I grew up an LSU fan. I've been to so many games. I love the system Coach Miles runs over there and I think I'd be a perfect fit. I look forward to playing ball this close to home and playing with some of the great players LSU has on their roster. Can't wait for this fall!" It's gonna be a long summer for this kid!

Last edited: Jul 29, 2013
  3. LeGeNd RiPs

[​IMG]
    So, it's August and the LSU Tigers are ready for their opener against a tough TCU squad! Freshman QB Dillon Manning, son of NFL Legend, Peyton Manning, has been fighting hard all summer and has just been informed that he'll be third string to begin the season. Dillon doesn't seem discouraged however, he's continued to look great in practice and should be challenging for 2nd and, inevitably, the starting job, before season's end. We'll continue to keep an eye on this intense QB battle as our season progresses.​