Legendary Veterans ACC Impact Players

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by Ghost, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fsu is loaded with Talent. On Offense they have 2 players 90+ and have 3 Players 90+ on Defense. Expect Redshirt Freshman QB Jameis Winston and WR Rashad Greene to take this Team very far this year. Look for New HC Will Atkinson to probably run the Spread or Pro Offense. With Jameis Winston Dual Threat abilities, it's going to be hard to stop this Offense. On the Defensive side FSU is loaded with Talent. Star Cornerback Lamarcus Joyner is a Physical Corner who will be all over the field making crucial tackles and catching Interceptions.
    FSU Offensive Leader.PNG
    FSU Offensive Leaderstats.PNG FSU Offensive Leader#2.PNG
    [​IMG]
    Another Team with a lot of Talent. Everyone already knows the 2 main players on this Team. Tajh Boyd and Sammy Watkins are both Heisman Candidates. One of the Best QB-WR combos in the NCAA right. Watch out for these two to tear shit up in the ACC this year. Stephone Anthony is the leader of these Junior ILB has great speed(86spd,87acc) so expect him to be making tackles all over the field(88tackle,90Hitpower,91pursuit).
    Clemson Offensive Player.PNG Clemson Offensive Playerstats.PNG Clemson Offensive Player#2.PNG Clemson Offensive Player#2stats.PNG

[​IMG]
    Teddy Cheesewater Bridgewater is another Heisman Candidate in the ACC everyone will be watching. After a impressive season last year, I expect the Cardinals to make a impressive run this year. I still don't think they will a NC, but I can see them winning a BCS game for the second year in a row. Defensive leader Preston Brown is one the premier Middle Linebackers in college right now, so watch out for him this season.
    Lousville Offensive Player #1.PNG
    Lousville Defensive Player #1.PNG
    [​IMG]
    Duke "The Truth" Johnson. This kid is unbelievable talent wise. He has the Speed and Elusivness of Reggie Bush. Everyone remembers when Reggie was at USC, nobody could stop him. That's how I feel about Duke Johnson, he's so hard to tackle. At 97 Speed and 98 acceleration. He has to be one of the fastest kids in the Game. He's only a sophomore too, I expect this kid to take Miami very far. Only time will tell, can he lead them to a National Title. Can't forget about SR Qb Stephen Morris either, Great Dual Threat QB(84spd,87acc/90thp,87tha)
    Miami offensive player.PNG
    [​IMG]
    On the Offense, there is really no stand out. Coach Tar heel has already stated he will be running the Pro Offense with this team. Where does that leave FB Matt Conners. He has the skills to be a RB so will he play the RB position? We will just have to wait and see. QB Vlad Lee is also a Qb who we should watch out for. He has average passing skills and great speed so he can surprise us.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This team was very disappointing last season going 4-4. I expect this team to bounce back from last season behind their 2 best Players on Offense and Defense. Logan Thomas will bounce back. I expect this team come out the Coastal Division and make it to the ACC championship. I don't see them beating FSU or Clemson but we will see. On Defense Jack Tyler will be leading this team. He is the voice of the defense and I expect him to have a standout season.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 30, 2013
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Ghost

3. Ghost

I'll have the SEC up later tonight or maybe, someone else wants to do the SEC?

4. kcstlmang

kcstlmang Walk On

Great write up! and ill have to pass on the SEC write up. I'm currently at work.

• Like Like x 1
  5. BALLisL1FE 21

BALLisL1FE 21 Walk On

I'm for sure doing an in depth look at my team. Maybe the whole SEC too.

• Like Like x 2
  6. BALLisL1FE 21

BALLisL1FE 21 Walk On

Ill do the full in-depth SEC write up tonight.

• Like Like x 2
  7. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

Ghost Winston is a redshirt freshman

Also the Qb for GT is Vlad Lee. Washington graduated

Last edited: Jun 30, 2013
  8. Ghost

Thanks

9. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

Only reason I knew GT was cause of shake n bake.

Winston is amazing in real life

• Like Like x 1
  10. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

Awesome preview man this game can't get here soon enough

• Like Like x 2