Legendary Veterans Bio's

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by BakerWildcat7, Jun 2, 2011.

1. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

What's up ladies! So I was sitting in my office thinking about our od and I came to a conclusion. Although we have our "core 4" there are a lot of new guys added to the new group and I feel like I don't know very much about the guys that make up our OD. I think it would benefit us to give a lil info on ourselves that way we all know what each other has goin on in their lives and what not.....

2. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Here's what I posted TSO's get to know ya's thread:

Well I'll go ahead and do mine, I've been on the site around a year now as a PS3 guy, but had no money when I got the yellow light of death. After a while I got enough and bought a 360.

Name: Nick Bonardi

So I'm 19, and go to Florida State. Currently I'm living at home in Delray Beach, FL for the summer (hopefully the last time I'll be home for more than 7 days). At FSU I'm an accounting major, but I'm probably going to switch to finance this year. I love going to FSU and am having a great time. At home at work at some nice ice cream and chocolate shop. I went to a little catholic school in Boca and my favorite things to do have to do with sports.

I used to be really good at soccer, until I quit to play basketball in 6th grade, but at 5'5", I kinda suck at basketball and most other sports. In high school I played JV basketball 3 years (yeah not too good and at a catholic school), and senior year I played varsity soccer. I always wanted to play football, but never did. I always will kill myself over that since Pope was pretty bad at football, so maybe I could've had a shot to play. Now my top 3 activities drinking, playing video games, and playing sports with my friends, pretty much everything: soccer, basketball, wiffleball, football, and my favorite: Pool lacrosse. And just to let you all know why I'm not good at sports: Not only am I 5'5", 145, but I am really, really slow. I probably run a 6.0 40 and I have about a 14 inch vertical. Also my vision is terrible. About 20-150 without glasses (or something like that)

My favorite teams growing up were Florida State, the Marlins, and the Heat. Now I just like FSU and the Marlins. I'm big into FSU football and basketball and still enjoy the Marlins. I'll still watch the NFL and NBA all the time, but don't have any allegiance. I used to like the Heat, like a lot back when they had teams with guys like Wade, Shaq, Odom, the Butlers, Haslem, Rafer Alston, Michael Doleac, and of course, my favorite Jason Kapono. Now I hate the Heat. Can't stand LeBron and never respected Wade after he gave up in 2008. And of course, Jason kapono is probably the best 3-point shooter of all time, if not the best.

I love going to the FSU games, and got to catch the game at Miami this year. Also I've had September 17th, 2011 marked on my calendar for about a year now. Finally I'll be able to go to College Gameday when we play #1 Oklahoma. I'm always cautiously optimistic about the Noles, and always have doubt with how I've seen them play in the 2000s. Beat OU and we got a shot. Can't beleive I said that

D-3 Intramural Soccer Champs -I'm 3rd on the left)
    [​IMG]

Me in my gameday outfit - On the left
    [​IMG]

Working a couple years back-On the right
    [​IMG]

3. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

@BakerWildcat7 - why don't you do one to show us what you're looking for?

4. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

I planned on it, kapono nailed it on the head tho! Just want basic info or whatever u guys feel like giving up.....