Rules Legendary Veterans Dynasty Description

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, Mar 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

[​IMG]
    DYNASTY DESCRIPTION
    [​IMG]
    Legendary Veterans has come an extremely long way since it's birth at the infamous MaddenMania. The basis of the league was to create a fair, realisitc, and enjoyable OD experience. Only myself remains from the original NCAA 09 ACC Online Dynasty. Legendary Vets are held to high standards. LV has always been all users in one-two conference(s) and has focused on making sure the entire league finishes their games as fast as possible. This puts a lot more responsibilty and expectation on our members, but this group has always answered the call.

NCAA '13 Legendary Veterans features their traditional Two-Conference setup. Many of our members were intrigued by the ACC and Big XII conferences, which made the selection an easy decision. Many user rivalries from past NCAA releases remain and have only intensified with each new chapter. Many new rivals have emerged, and have added even more excitement to the league.

The conference crown has always been widely considered the top accomplishment amongst this group. Grueling conference schedules with competitive opponents week in and week out calls for excellent performance off and on the field. Will YOU be able to rise to the challenge?
    " Fuck famous, let's get LEGENDARY! "
    [​IMG]
    Roster
    Name Team
    BakerWildcat7 KSU[/SIZE]
    Bawvu97 WVU[/SIZE]
    BennettForce OK U[/SIZE]
    Bl0ndeReadHead UNC[/SIZE]
    -Cougars- UVA[/SIZE]
    Hokie Effect VT[/SIZE]
    Gdig Da U[/SIZE]
    IrishBearcat TCU[/SIZE]
    LSUTRUTH OKSU[/SIZE]
    The Parrothead NCSU[/SIZE]
    UNo x Broncos Texas[/SIZE]
    Will Atkinson FSU[/SIZE]

Game Settings

Category Setting
    Game Difficulty: Heisman
    Recruiting Difficulty: Heisman
    Speed Threshold: 50
    Quarters: 7 mins
    Custom Playbooks BANNED

Slider Settings

Offense Human CPU
    QB Accuracy 50 50
    Pass Block 50 50
    WR Catching 50 50
    RB Ability 50 50
    Run Blocking 50 50
    Pass Coverage 50 50
    Pass Rush 50 50
    Interceptions 50 50
    Rush Defense 50 50
    Tackling 50 50
    FG Power 50 50
    FG Accuracy 50 50
    P Power 50 50
    P Accuracy 50 50
    Kickoff Power 50 50

Position Changes

*** Note that position changes only apply to recruits being switched to position different from their natural positions. Players recruited as ATHs can be 10 lbs and 2 speed points away from the restrictions and still qualify. A petition can be made for an exception to an ATH who may be close to the restrictions and is not capable of playing other positions well. A post should be made in the forum explaining the situation with full attributes of the ATH and OVR ratings at different positions.
    Here is a list of the speed translations in the game from 40 times.
    Pos Notes
    QB: No Restrictions
    RB: No Restrictions
    FB: Restricted
    Weight restriction > 230 lbs
    Speed restriction < 84
    Height restriction < 6'2''
    WR: No restrictions
    TE: Restricted
    Height restriction > 6'2''
    Weight restriction > 225lbs
    Speed restriction < 86
    OL: No restrictions
    DT: Restricted
    Weight restriction > 265 lbs
    DE: Restricted
    Height restriction > 6'2''
    Weight restriction > 240 lbs
    Speed Restriction < 83
    OLB: Restricted
    Weight restriction > 215 lbs
    Speed Restriction < 85
    MLB: Restricted
    Weight restriction > 225 lbs
    Speed restriction < 85
    DB: No restrictions
    RET: No Restrictions

Players leaving

A player will not be allowed to attempt to sway a player from the pro draft if he:​
    • is > 95 OVR
    • is a JR that has won the Heisman
    • is a JR and has won a major award (Thorpe, Maxwell, Biletnikoff, etc) and is > 90 OVR
    Kickers and punters can be swayed from pro draft regardless of OVR and class.
    Scholarships

The amount of scholarships that can be offered at any given time will be dictated by the following formula:​
    A = number of seniors on your team that will graduate​
    B = Two additional scholarship to provide a cushion.​
    C = 70 - current amount of players currently on roster​
    A + B + C = total number of available scholarships.​
    RECRUITING & PENALTIES & SANCTIONS
    Note: Committed players count against your scholarship limit.

Redshirts

2-Deep Redshirt Rule: You may not redshirt a player if his overall rating would make him 1st or 2nd on your depth chart.
    • The exceptions here are at:
      • Kicker/Punter
      • Quarterback
      • Offensive Line

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012
  2. IrishBearcat

Bump

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  3. IrishBearcat

4. IrishBearcat

5. IrishBearcat

Current Waiting List:

NONE

Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  6. IrishBearcat

7. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

I'm interested for 2013.

8. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I'd be interested in your league for the 2013 release. Do you have any openings? I normally log on around 10 pm est for a few hours each night. Let more know what other info you'd need from me.

9. IrishBearcat

We do but we won't be filling them immediately. We're still trying to see who is going to be sticking with us for '13 and who will not.

I will contact you guys sometime in the next few days to get some discussions going to see if you how well you would fit in with our group. Thanks for being patient. :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

No problem. Obviously returning guys should get first dibs. Look forward to hearing from you.

11. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

I am interested in 13, but if you have any spots available in 12 I would love to join now to prove myself.

12. Kaos

Kaos Walk On

Could you add me to the list please. Joined today and really looking forward to being part of the community.

13. jonskinny12

jonskinny12 Walk On

I'm also interested in playing for '13, if there's enough room.

14. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

IrishBearcat looking for a league heading into the drop for NCAA '13. Seasoned dynasty user. New to TSO but not to 10+ years in same dynasty with multiple users. Let me know Legendary Veterans is making addition decisions. Thanks

15. BennettForce

BennettForce Walk On

IrishBearcat been looking over the online dynasties here and I'm very impressed with your organization and the positive vibe that I'm getting from this league. I'm a 34 year old married special education teacher with 2 wonderful kiddos and a penchant for running with the young guns be it on xbox live on the basketball courts etc. I used to have enough time to run leagues when I was on league daddy and had some awesome guys and built some great relationships with guys such as HokieEffect that I think would vouch for me. Jmustang and Fiddy introduced me to the site and I feel I could be a valuable asset and solid owner for your league and would help to take this league to the Elite here at Tradition Sports Online. Thanks for your consideration.

Gamertag: BennettForce
    Name: Eric Bennett
    Occupation: Special Education Teacher, I don't quite have my doctorate but you can justify all the hours you spend on this league by telling people I play with a guy who is old, has two kids, a bachelor's degree and two masters degrees so video games are not for losers, lol
    Pastimes: Long walks on the beach..... oh yeah wrong site, hanging with family and friends, video gaming, playing basketball, volleyball, tennis, running basically anything fun

• Like Like x 3
  16. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Trying to get in. I noticed some familiar names here as well. I played several seasons on a dynasty in NCAA12 on this site and I did fairly decent. I live in Asia and i'm a little bit over 35 years years of Age. lol I can't get the game until 1 week after you guys get it in the states.

I am a OK player on offense but my passion is on the DEFENSIVE side of the ball.

Gamertag is GMONEY 15

17. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I remember you from UL, being pretty modest on the stick skill assessment. Probably top 3 players I have ever played against and yes you beat me everytime. I am sure you will find an OD spot on TSO. Check Trifecta forum, I know they currently have a couple spots to be filled.

18. GMONEY 15

I played NCAA 12 last season on a OD but it fell apart. I hope to land in one where I would know a couple of people that I have had battles in the past with.

19. IrishBearcat

Thanks everyone who expressed interest in joining our league. We've filled our last spot, but if for some reason we need to fill a spot in the future I will be in touch.

20. GMONEY 15

No worries bro. I just saw this league and 3 guys I have played against in the past and thought there may be an opening.

21. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

Dang Gmoney would of been great to add you to the Roster

22. BennettForce

BennettForce Walk On

Don't add Gmoney!!! He is awesome! No he is a great guy, and a superior player I don't doubt if they had a Madden Bus for NCAA this man would be on it. I think I beat him once in about 10 meetings all great meeting except our last one in which he dominated me, But definitely a great addition if someone drops just plan on playing for runner-up lol

23. IrishBearcat

Updated for '13.

24. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

Updated with redshirt rule

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.