1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Legendary Veterans Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by The Natural, Dec 29, 2011.

1. The Natural

The Natural Public Enemy #1

[​IMG]
    Week 5 Power Rankings
    Position Team Starters Comments
    QB1 [​IMG] (4-0) They run the ball and play good defense, going to be hard to beat.
    QB2 [​IMG] (4-0) One of the better offenses in the country but they have been under achieving due to spotty QB play.
    #3 [​IMG] (4-0) Big upcoming matchup with Oregon State will show how good they really are.
    #4 [​IMG] (4-0) All-American RB Isi Sofeli continues his dominant play from last season leading the nation in yards and attempts.
    #5 [​IMG] (4-0) A solid win over Oregon shows these guys might be as good as advertised.
    #6 [​IMG] (3-1) Not much talent here but they are carried by a high flying passing attack.
    #7 [​IMG] (3-1) Close loss to Oregon State might be a spring board for the rest of the season.
    #8 [​IMG] (2-1) The loss to Washington State the was a surprising one. They need to be more consistent on both sides of the ball.
    [/table]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2012
    • Like Like x 4
  2. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Any basis to your current rankings, or you going to add that later? I like this feature BTW.

3. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

I like the idea, but usually a lot more interesting with a line or two after each team justifying their ranking. I love ESPN's weekly NFL power rankings - http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings

4. The Natural

Yeah nothing is set yet, I will do it after next advance. I just wanted to get the pics setup. I'm still at work and had already started on it.

5. The Natural

They are not done yet....I know how to do power rankings. I just didn't want to lose what I had already worked on at work.

6. IrishBearcat

Yea I wasn't sure, was hard to tell from what you wrote lol. I'm excited to see how this develops!

7. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

1. arizona state
    2. everyone else

8. IrishBearcat

Football power rankings, not women's volleyball!

• Like Like x 1
  9. CoachRedd

ASU! ASU!

10. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......... ha

11. The Natural

Power Rankings Updated. They will get better once I learn more about the teams, coaches and play styles.

12. CoachRedd

I clearly have the most talent...but it balances out when you figure that I'm the worst user by far. I think middle of the pack is right for my ASU squad.

13. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

just a heads up, Arizona beat me 37-27. so I am 4-1 after beating Washington

14. The Natural

Yeah I haven't had the time yet to sit down and break down every roster like I need. By the end of the season I should have a good grasp of each coach and their roster.

15. The Natural

It's for last weeks games. I guess I should have called it week 5 power rankings lol..