Legendary Vets Get to Know Ya's

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by Kapono, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Most of you have been playing for about a year with each other and some of you are related, but I'll start this to hopefully get a better feel of everyone going into NCAA12.

Name: Nick
    [​IMG]
    That's me on the left

Location: Live near West Palm, FL now, but will live in Tallahassee from August to hopefully at least the next 2 and a half years.
    Job/School: I'm going to be a sophomore at FSU is the fall, currently have a crappy summer job at an ice cream shop.
    Favorite Show: Entourage and Curb your enthusiasm
    Favorite Movie: Space Jam
    Music: Country, Rock, old-school rap
    Favorite Teams: FSU and Florida Marlins. I watch NFL and NBA but don't like the Heat or Dolphins (HATE the Heat), no strong alliance to any NBA or NFL teams.

I'm big into FSU football and basketball and can't wait for this year's football season. I love sports of all kinds, but I'm not too good at sports. I'm decent at everything but not good at anything. I play intramural flag football, basketball, soccer, and volleyball. My main activities are NCAA Football, sports, school, and drinking. Mostly just like to have fun and joke around.

Add more stuff if you'd like

2. a Robbed Lung

a Robbed Lung Legendary Veterans

Good idea Kapono!

My name is Rob Lung. I'm currently 19 years old, going on 20 this year. I was born in Utah, but was raised in the great state of Hawai'i. I am a huge sports fan, my favorite teams are the Atlanta Falcons, Miami Heat, and the Hawai'i Warriors. I currently work at my auntie's restaurant, and I am single. I'm currently not going to school because my family and I have plans to move to Vegas in the near future. When I move, I really want to go to a school where I can get a degree in video game design, and go along that path. My dream job would be working for EA Sports, on the NCAA Football title.

I love video games and have been playing for majority of my life. I am known as the video game master when i'm with my friends because of my skills in the Halo, Call of Duty, and Gears of War franchises. I won a few local tournaments for Call of Duty and Halo, but never got serious enough/had enough money to compete on the national level.

When i'm not playing video games though, you can usually find me playing basketball, paintball, or at the beach. I also enjoy playing the guitar and have been
    doing so for a couple of years now. My favorite genres of music are Roots Reggae, Hip-Hop Rap, and Alternative. I also enjoy dubstep, but usually only when i'm high.......lol.

And I will leave you guys with a couple of pictures.

This is a picture of my dad, me, my sister, and my cousin at Disneyland. I was in much need of a hair cut.

photo-1.jpeg

Me in my paintball gear, and the jersey I designed.

photo-2.jpeg

photo-2-1.jpeg

3. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Nice paintball jersey man I like the back it's pretty neat

• Like Like x 1
  4. a Robbed Lung

a Robbed Lung Legendary Veterans

thanks man, glad you like it. I think it came out very nice.

5. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

No problem, the design on the back is what stuck out the most to be it just looks great lol

6. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Name: Ryan

[​IMG]
    Me with my baby. I treat he well.

Job/School: Doing a calling service thing over the summer and am studying Electrical Engineering at Cincinnati
    Favorite Show: Love me some Sportscenter and anything ESPN plays. But I watch Family Guy, the old Office before Michael Scott left, and watched Weeds for a bit.
    Favorite Movie: Step Brothers
    Music: Love acoustic shit, and even have a cover band going right now. We just started but we've been playing together for a long long time. Brand New, and stuff like that.
    Favorite Teams: Arizona Wildcats and Cincinnati Bearcats. I also watch Notre Dame to keep tabs on them. Cincinnati Bengals in the NFL and I know they won't let me down this year.

[​IMG]
    That's me at the Arizona Toledo game that happened last September. Was probably the best night of my life.

7. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

Job/School: I'm going to be a sophomore at Fresno State this fall. I currently have an intern job with Scout.com writing articles for the Fresno State website.
    Favorite Show: Mostly just watch sports/sportscenter/PTI but i love workahaulics and I watch me some family matters on nick at night before bed.
    Music: Rap, old school rap, some reggae.
    Favorite Teams: Fresno State Bulldogs, San Francisco Giants, Tennessee Titans, Memphis Grizzlies. (I have no Tennessee connection- I was a Houston Oiler/Vancouver Grizzlies fan)

I grew up about 20 minutes from Fresno State and my family had season tickets. Became a diehard Bulldog at a young age and have always loved sports, especially college football. I'm going into my second year of college at FS but no future career in mind at the moment. I also took an intern job with scout.com and have been there for almost a year. Its been awesome to write stories and get a behind the scenes look at what goes on in practice, press conferences, interviews, etc. Outside of that I play a lot of basketball and when I'm home I'm either playin video games or watchin TV.

8. Steamer43

The Fresno-CIncy series was awesome. Did you go the game in '09?

9. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Yes sir, that was my freshman year and our rush defense got OWNED! Ryan Matthews was beastly, really cool to see him live.

10. Steamer43

Awesome, that Cincy offense was so explosive that year. I think we had the ball for around 45 minutes and still gave up 28 points lol. It was funny tho watching the Cincy D put 8 and 9 in the box and having Pat Hill still call Mathew's # for 36 carries haha.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Mad Money Merk

Mad Money Merk aka The G.O.A.T

Here we go guys a little info about myself.

TF Username: Mad Money Merk, name was given to me when i was in the Army back in 1989 and it has stuck ever since. Merk is a abbreviation of my last name but I don't really know where the Mad Money came from.

Xbox GT: Mad Money Merk

Location you live: (can be city and state or just state) Atlanta, GA (HOTLANTA as some would call it)

Hobbies: Played basketball throughout high school, military (actually made the all Europe military team while in Germany) and in college. Haven't played for several years now since I've gotten older (probably scared I'm pull a muscle or something). My biggest hobby now is video games, mostly NCAA. I haven't really gotten into any of the other videos game such as the war games and all. I work out fairy often trying to stay in good health.

About Me: I am 40 years old, married for almost 10 years now. I work as an Independent Software Engineer working mostly with international telecommunication companies. Currently on a project in Trinidad and Tobago, which is pretty cool. I work about 50% at home and 50% onsite. Always have my XBOX with me wherever I go.

Favorite Teams: My favorite basketball team is the Lakers by far (HUGE Kobe Bryant fan). NFL favorites are Packers and Steelers. Georgia Bulldogs is my favorite college team, hopefully the Bulldogs can get back on track this year.

Favorite thing about TF: The strong community of SIM ballers is what I appreciate the most. I'm also intrigued by the leadership here. The commissioners and staff here at TSO are top notch which is why this site and community has been and will continue to be so successful.

Occupation: Software Engineer (work on telecommunication related software)

Favorite Movie or Band: My favorite movies are American Gangster and Life (with Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence). I'm a HUGE TucPac fan (RIP) and Heavy D fan. Favorite television shows are 24, True Blood, The Wire and The Unit.