LEGENDARY VETS RECRUITING TRACKER

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by Big Suge Knight, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
  2. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

Can you post the link so we can edit it.

3. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1) WR Scott Bowling will come in behind tons of depth and should red shirt this first year on campus. Entering into his Freshman (RS) season he will likely be one of our top 5 receivers and we are really excited to see what he can do. Another great talent from the State of Florida.​
    We now have 14 scholarships remaining.​

• Like Like x 1
  4. LSUTRUTH

I have no access to the recruit tracker.

LSU signs the number 3 Guard in the class an 80 overall from Alabama 4* Josh Wallace

5. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Updated the permissions so you should have access.

6. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

1 Instant Commit from Week 1
    Capture.PNG

• Like Like x 1
  7. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Damn he is nice signing

• Like Like x 1
  8. LSUTRUTH

LSU signs a bunch of guys this week Including the number 1 QB in the country Zac Pope Check out the tracker for more infor

9. Burrcat2277

Burrcat2277 Walk On

OHS updated through week 6

10. droid43

droid43 Walk On

Coach Droid pulls in his first recruit of the season. Kevin Sumlin had earned the pledges of 10 other recruits. All aTm recruiting information is updated in the link.

Week 7:

[​IMG]

Lonnie Wiggins has flown under the radar all season, but Coach Droid found this impressive offensive lineman and earned his verbal pledge. Wiggins is an outstanding pass blocker, but will need to improve his overall game before stepping onto the field.

11. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

So I had some time to kill at work today. I've updated everyone's sheet for their signed recruits. I've also made a couple small modifications to make it a little more fun to check out (added some averages, created a summary sheet for easy comparison, etc.). Finally, the top 100 page was updated. Wasn't sure if we were looking at top 100 or top 150, so I capped it at 100 for now. Enjoy!

LSUTRUTH
    Hokie Effect
    The Parrothead
    Will Atkinson
    Riptides
    Big Suge Knight
    Burrcat2277
    Legacy
    systemhead
    droid43
    KaoticWVUFan7

• Like Like x 1
  12. droid43

droid43 Walk On

Very nice! One of my favorite aspects of the dynasty.

13. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Great job doing this. Thanks!

14. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I think you or LSUTRUTH might have put it together to begin with. I just updated it. Speaking of updating, it's been updated for week 11.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

[​IMG]
    13 Available Scholarships ​
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    1) WR Mike Moore will red-shirt next season and will likely be in the 5th WR on the depth chart going into his 2nd year. ​
    2) OLB Anthony Matthews will come in and have the opportunity to red-shirt but and would likely be on the 2 deep to start Freshman(RS) season.​
    3) TE Jamal Larson will come in and red-shirt this first year despite being every talented at the TE position, he will likely not see the field until his 3rd year on campus.​
    4) FS Andre Drew will not have the luxury of red-shirting his first year but will have two years to get some experience before likely taking the starting spot as a Junior.​
    5) SS Shelton Collins comes in as the #1 SS in the nation and will have the talent to challenge a Junior next year for the backup SS position. If not he will have the opportunity to red-shirt if he chooses to. ​
    6) CB Stephen Godfrey another super talented kid coming in who will have the luxury of red-shirting next year prior to competing for the nickle back position his second year on campus.​
    7) ATH Brandon Todd could play HB or WR for us in the future but it seems like he will land at HB and red-shirt his first year. He will likely be the backup HB by his Sophomore (RS) season. ​
    8) T Gregory Patterson will red-shirt his first year and likely be in the 2 deep his second.​
    9) MLB Kyle Coles will red-shirt year one and is talented enough to be our starting MLB by year 2, this was a must fill position and he was a great sign.​
    10) OLB William Henderson will provide us with good depth and allow Anthony Matthews the freedom to red-shirt if he chooses.​

• Like Like x 1
  16. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

[​IMG]
    2 Scholarships Remaining ​
    [​IMG]
    11) DT Michael Young will come in and find time in the 2 deep rotation his first year on campus and looks to have a promising future in the middle rushing the passer. ​

• Like Like x 1
  17. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

[​IMG]
    Seminoles Hit the Recruiting Trails Hard Early in the Process​
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    1. WR Ross Thornburg is the big time talent with great size at the wide-out position. He will have the luxury of taking a redshirt season before looking top crack the rotation his Freshman (RS) year or the year following. A lot of good young talent, I will likely increase the sub frequency of this unit in years to come to spread the wealth and keep fresh legs.​
    2. G Tyrone Roth has the opportunity to come in and start from day 1 at RG depending on how the current 'Nole Raymond May progresses over the offseason. He was an excellent start to what is shaping up to be the best OL class that I have had at my time with FSU. ​