Legion of Doom: Baltimore Ravens News And Updates

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by JerzeyReign, Dec 15, 2014.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

raven.jpg

Welcome to L.o.D! Here you'll find all the news and updates for the HK Baltimore Ravens!

Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
  2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

[​IMG]

Ravens Make Trade For Former #1 Pick
    Baltimore, Md - The Baltimore Ravens, despite a 1-5 record, made a splash today as they traded for WR Marquez Felton formerly of the Kansas City Chiefs.

The former #1 pick of the draft wasn't fitting into the Kansas City scheme so the Ravens swooped in. To gain the services of Felton, the Ravens shipped out a possible top ten pick in this season's draft, their 5th round pick and rookie WR Harlon Redmond. Redmond failed to adjust himself into the Ravens scheme despite being given multiple opportunities this season.

Coach Harbaugh was mum on a decision if Felton would get on the field right away with the Ravens, only stating he wants to young WR to learn the system and set him up for longterm success.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

[​IMG] at [​IMG]

Ravens Look To Knock Off Undefeated Bills

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

felton.png

If At First You Don't Succeed
    Former #1 Pick M.Felton Looks To Regain Form With Ravens
    Baltimore, MD - Earlier this week, the Baltimore Ravens acquired former #1 pick Marquez Felton from the Kansas City Chiefs. The move seemed odd as the Ravens were looking for a bigger wide receiver but the opportunity to grab a guy with so much potential could not be passed up.

Questions regarding about if the young guy would immediately start were quickly brushed aside. Coach Harbaugh and his staff have been working closely with Felton but both parties agree that he isn't ready to occupy the #2 role yet, opposite of Torrey Smith. Their vision for him can be seen in the jersey number he was given, #89, the same number Steve Smith Jr. wore while with the Ravens.

"We like the kid, we really do. We just have to give him some time. Let him learn the playbook and get comfortable before we throw him out there." Coach Harbaugh reiterated to the press.

Felton did see limited action versus Buffalo but was unable to get any
    separation from the Buffalo secondary.

"He'll get there. This isn't college. Everyone's fast. Those
    intangibles that can be taught and practiced day in and day out are what separates the Hall of Famers from the Hall of 'Who Are You Again?'" Harbaugh stated walking to his car.

As for Felton, he had similar comments.

"I'm just trying to get in where I fit in. We have a lot of talented guys on this team so I know everything is going to be given to me on a silver platter. I have to listen to the coaches and work hard. I know I have the ability. I just have to work harder and show the world." a giddy Felton said as he dressed at his locker.

The Ravens are hoping he gets his swagger back as they pushed in a lot of chips in to get him. Right now we're playing a waiting game that no one in Raven Nation is hurrying - good things happen to those who wait.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Ravens Ground Jets Late

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Hail To The Ravens