Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by leonidasplaya, Dec 12, 2009.

1. leonidasplaya

leonidasplaya roman soldier

Dec 12, 2009

Name:joshua caudill
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):leonidasplaya ps3
    Time Zone:eastern time zone
    General Availability:anytimeName:
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):leonidasplaya
    Time Zone:eastern
    General Availability:anytime
    Favorite Teams:alabama ohio state notre dame oklahoma penn state
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?ncaa ever since it was available

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?ive been playing video games since i was 5

3. What type of player would you say you are? im a respectable player i follow the rules treat me and i treat you im a winner and a loser sportsmanship is important and i am team oriented only thing i would say that is a bad trait is that im impatient so i like to play my games and im not a computer player kind of guy thats why i play online

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age im 32 so i believe i would fit in fine

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?no not at all the more the rules more the challenge for me

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.im from ohio basically grew up in camping and goin to kentucky durin the summer basically grew up in a old time religous family grew up playin football and softball and basketball im a nice guy like to collect jerseys and play music good to get along with dont start no trouble but i will not really a partier or a drinker but i love to have a good time regardlis of the situation some people know me as a loving person that goes out of his way to help one selfbut you cann ot save the world but i try my best god bless you
    uld fit
    7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? no i have not im kind of new with this forum thing never got into it that much but this looks very exciteing and hop i can be apart of it
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: my brother gametag benbuckeye
  2. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Jul 26, 2009
    Hey man we have an opening in The Evolution Dynasty. Check us out. we are getting ready to start season 3. Thanks

3. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Nov 2, 2009
    Hey Leonidas welcome to TF.

BCS Chaos has an opening if you're interested check out the teams available and let me know which team you'd like. We are currently on week 8 for the 1st season.
  4. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Nov 2, 2009
    Update: the teams that are currently taken...

Missouri- Forever9724
    Texas- NDColts1979
    Open- Open
    Va Tech- Jvigorous1
    Florida- Mr2Bits
    Michigan- Maximus21
    North Carolina- Dean
    Tennessee- SalutationsNJ
    Penn State- Jam.
    Pittsburgh- Bigtubb_
    Ohio State- Benbuckeye

SEC (Florida, Tennessee)
    ACC (Va Tech, North Carolina)
    Big XII ([Texas, Missouri)
    Big Ten (Michigan, Penn State, Ohio State)
    Big East (Open, Pittsburgh)

Need 1 in the Big East. but if you prefer BigXII or ACC let me know.
    Notables- West VA, Cincinnati, Baylor, USF, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Texas Tech, Nebraska, LSU