Let me introduce myself...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by LambeauLeap04, Jul 12, 2010.

1. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

Let me introduce myself...

Hey guys, I'm new to this OD and will be taking the reigns of Western Michigan.

A little about me: First off, I'm thrilled to have come across this website. I love playing NCAA online, but I am sick and tired of dealing with cheese players. So I'm really looking forward to playing with a group of guys that appreciate the game of football and wants to beat me by outsmarting me/having better players...not using cheap arcade tactics.

Anyhow, I'm 24 years and a graduate from Penn State University. I majored in accounting and worked for an accounting firm for most of last year before I quit to pursue my dream of becoming a Marine. So I am enlisted in the USMC and waiting to go to recruit training later next year.

I live 20 minutes outside of Philadelphia. I'm a HUGE baseball fan and of course football as well. I try not to associate myself with Philly fans around here because, well, they are the worst fans. I root for the Flyers and 76ers but thats about it in terms of Philly teams. I am probably the biggest Packers fan on the east coast. My mom and her side of the family grew up close to Green Bay and went to games when Lombardi was coaching and the whole bit...so I was raised a Packers fan and have counting my blessings ever since haha. I'm interested in politics, history, working out, Penn State football and especially their recruiting efforts, Villanova basketball, and anything that makes me laugh.

So I'm excited to be in this league and get to know you guys. I'm really pumped for the game to come out tomorrow. Any plans for when this OD will start? Later in the week when the rosters come out I assume? I attempted to read some of the posts in the General Discussion, but turned the channel when the soap opera came on haha.

Cheers,
    Tim

2. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Welcome Tim,

Thanks to the title of your last post, I couldn't get "The Humpty Dance" out of my head. You're paying dividends already.

I'm glad the GBN is getting some armed forces representation for the Devil Dogs. I used to work with a PMC until the beginning of the year, and still have a few contacts, if you're looking to do some PSD work.

Best of luck to you. Please don't smoke all us old men.

3. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

Thanks man.

Maybe my intro should have been just "My name is Humpty, pronounced with the 'umpty'. I like to be funky, I'm spunky. I like my oatmeal lumpy" and then left it at that haha.

4. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

I'm smelling the first GBN music video of the week - per the order of CLW.