1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Let me introduce myself...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CWT 3000, Sep 7, 2010.

1. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Let me introduce myself...

My name is Cory Thomas and I make Minneapolis my home. I've taken over the Vikes and submitted my salary spreadsheet last night so maybe in a day or two I should be ready to start playing some games.

I've been playing Madden on-line since it was an option in 2003, but this is my first attempt at an on-line franchise. I stink a running and stopping the run, but I seem to do ok passing the ball. In the past I wasn't very competitive with on-line gaming, but this years versions seems to play better on-line and I have found myself becoming uber competitive. I'm just now figuring out the OL audible and when to use them:eek:, as it seems you need to in order run effectively.

Anyways thats it for now, I just wanted to say hi and give everybody an idea of my Madden experience. Go easy on me:D

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Thanks for the intro Cory. I'll be reviewing your spreadsheet here in a little bit.

3. stlmang

stlmang Walk On

welcome to the league.

4. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

welcome!

5. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Nice to have you here.