Lets finish this...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by QBKILLAR, Jun 24, 2012.

1. QBKILLAR

QBKILLAR If you only win one, please let it be Ole Miss.

Guys I think we need to make a run finish up strong these final two weeks before 13 comes out. I personally think we owe it to Roy and Ddrou if thats who it eventually comes down to. I'd like to see a 24-36 hour advance to see which one of these guys (if thats who it ends up between) can win the championship in the close out of 12. They have both been loyal members that I cant remember either of them winning a championship so its just my opinion that it needs to be decided for maybe a little momentum for 13.

I'd really like to get it done also so I can trade 12 in while its still worth at least 10 bucks...;)

2. derek

derek Walk On

Appreciate it QB but my disk is cracked so I haven't been able to play in a week or so. I figured a little time away from it would make it more entertaining when the new one comes out.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2012
  3. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

I tried to keep it moving but only half of you were playing and I just didn't see the point of a 5 man dynasty.

4. derek

derek Walk On

Maybe we could start picking teams to fill the gap between now and July 10th. Also will it be a 4* od again?

5. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

I'm with QB - I'd like to see us at least get to the end of this year, to at least get some closure and see some interesting games down the stretch. I think it'll mean something for WaSu with the year he's had so far.

6. areohhwhy

areohhwhy Walk On

I really wish i could've seen this sooner..