Let's Get Going!!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by lilmaggie, Jul 18, 2009.

1. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

Let's Get Going!!!!

I'm ready to start this thing. Can someone tell me what this patch on Tuesday is supposed to do. Also, I know we have stuff scattered all over these boards with regards to rules, recruiting, etc. All of the latest, greatest is located on the http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2791. We will go with this for this season. Also, I don't have any sliders to start with, default is OK with me. If I make any changes during the season, I will post them so everyone is aware. Once we start the dynasty, I will not send invites until you have posted your playbooks in the Playbook threadhttp://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3307-we will use that thread as a (I have read the lastest rules and regs and agree). Once you have your playbooks posted, then it will be time to roll. I suspect rosters will be finished today. Depending on the patch, I am ready.

2. CapnCrunch

CapnCrunch Walk On

the ps3 patch did this:

- Sliders effectiveness
    - Updated base roster now in Online play
    - Option to turn off DLC in Online Dynasty

so im assuming its the same for 360

3. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I'm ready when you send me the invite lilmaggie.

4. I'm also ready to start ASAP

5. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

Advance rate through pre-season

If I get this thing going tomorrow night, how should we advance through the pre-season stuff. I will try to simulate a dynasty tonight to get an idea of what we can do, but I need to know how fast we can go?

6. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I'm not going to be on here too much through Monday. I've got a huge exam on Monday that I'm going to be studying for all day and night from now till then. So I'd hope we could move at our original pace of every 3-4 days. At least 2 days for preseason please.

7. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

It be nice to have week 1 open by Friday. That would give everyone the weekend to play, especially if we have any user vs user games.

8. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I think Friday is pretty reasonable. advancing twice a week is a pretty good pace right?

9. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Just putting this out there that the OFFL league I'm in is waiting for the OS community rosters to be finished since those will be the most complete rosters.

10. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

There are always going to be mistakes. I downloaded the OS community rosters this morning (89/120). Download from GT: ROMANCAESAR

Their Va Tech roster was done half ass....guess whoever did them did not have any ties. My corrections were more complete and the Va Tech roster wasn't even that messed up.

We are just as good with using Lan's rosters as a base and making our own changes if needed. Plus we can start tonight and there are no guarentees when the OS rosters will be done.

My vote is to open it up tonight or Wednesday the latest with my roster idea ;)