Let's get it on!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BobJr, Oct 14, 2010.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Let's get it on!

Since Mike is doing the North vs South battles soon, I'd like to see what you guys think on some topics.

Who is the best team in CW?

Who is the team you dread to play this season?

Who is going to be a surprise?

Who is going to win the the Heisman?

What is the biggest game on the schedule for you?

Who do you look to lead your team this year?

2. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    I'll go first...

Honestly how can you not go with Alabama...They are the reigning champs and they sure like to talk a bit of the trash. I will go with them for now, but I am looking for other teams to make vast improvements.

Haha...hard to tell ya know. I am looking forward to all my games, but dreading going to the Big House. A new coach and new attitude over there, should be very fun and interesting.

I think South Carolina will do better than most people think. I have played with this guy in a few leagues, and he definitely knows how to play the game.

Ryan effin Mallett! How can I not go with my boy. Last season was a tough one, but Mallett grew up a bit towards the end of the season.

Alabama...anytime you go to Bama and they are number one, it is huge. Going to be a difficult task stopping that potent offense

Mallett and Joe Adams on offense, and on defense I am hoping my ROLB Franklin has a big year. If he can get some sacks and some turnovers then the Arkansas faithful will be screaming that Woo Pig Sooie chant.

3. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

Until the Tide lose a game, how could it not be us? We are loaded at every position, and have young up and comers waiting in the wings.

Sincerely fear no one. My one fear is that someone tells me Im not playing sim enough, the only way to combat that is to pound the ball down everyones throat.

Bama's back to back national titles will surprise everyone. I think ND is going to shock people by going 6-6

A computer QB who throws for 6,000 yards.

Definitely Arkansas, they pose the biggest challenge on my schedule. It will be smooth sailing after that.

Senior middle linebacker Courtney Upshaw will be leading Bama's 3-4 D this season.

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Well Alabama is the best team in the game in every league so.....

I hate bye weeks. They are like herpes. You're just cruising along having a good time thinking you're going to get some more tail and then the bye week pops up and shuts you down.

We have a lot of users who are unranked so it's too wide open to say.

Well if Trent Richardson doesn't win it I will be surprised.

Ohio St

We always look to our quarterback to lead our team so, if the sliders are set up to allow a spread rushing attack then look for Denard Robinson to lead the way. If not look for Tate Forcier to spread the ball around to our talented receiving corps.

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

LMAO! Pure awesome.

6. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Haven't been in the league for long enough to know, but obviously will have to go with Alabama in this one. It's a shame we don't play them this year, I guess there is always the SEC Championship to look forward to if we are lucky enough to make it that far.

Week 10 @ Arkansas will be tough as I've played alot of games against Bob before. Hopefully I can throw a couple new things his way and keep Mallet from getting on fire in that game.

Again, just because I really don't know the strengths of this league I will go for myself. Anything less than topping the SEC East will be a complete failure for us.

I will go with Mallet here. Why didn't that f***er just decide to go pro like Garcia did...yea I'm still bitter about that! lol

Week 3 @ Georgia. Opening conference play they look like the one team that stands between us and winning the East. Beating them would go a long way in pushing us towards our end of season goals.

This team will go as far as Senior QB Zac Brindise will take them. We are blessed with some great wide outs and it will be his job to get the ball to them. Zac was surprised to hear about Garcia's decision to leave early but we have the utmost confidence that he can get it done this year. It also doesn't hurt to have a guy like Marcus Lattimore to hand the ball off to.

On defense our two captains, ROLB Shaq Wilson and FS Akeem Auguste are two guys to watch out for. If they can play up to their potential and rally the rest of this defensive unit around them, sky is the limit for these guys.

7. dmanno2

dmanno2 Walk On

Hate to say it, but it has to be Bama…..Well at least until they come to South Bend .

Michigan is always tough against ND, plus a new coach with credentials doesn’t hurt them!

I have to go with Arkansas after the TCU upset.

Mallett, he can play linebacker too!!! Haha But I know Michael Floyd will be in the running…

Alabama!

None other than Michael Floyd…If he can get Dayne Crist to harness his talent, we’ll have a good year!

8. dmanno2

dmanno2 Walk On

Appreciate the love JD! haha

9. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I will go with Bama as the best team. Because they certainly are rated the highest. The best user on the other hand is somebody different.

Just played them, USC. I had to move them up in my schedule because of user game conflicts. I would have rather not played such a hard team week 1, but that is the way the cards fell and I was not pushing away from the table when having to face them.

Arkansas. After a tough road late last season, Coach Bob will have the Razorbacks competing in the SEC.

Robert Griffin.

Boston College/Pitt. Both rivalry games that I lost last year, both on the road this year.

Antwon Bailey. Fellow needs a big year in support of a young defense.