Let's get some activity

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Aug 2, 2010.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Let's get some activity

It is downright dead in here. 90% of the posts in the forum are me announcing advances or me pointing out rules. Look around some other leagues and get some ideas and post something.

- Weekly power poll
    - Heisman watch
    - Player/Team profiles

Anything! Stuff that will get the rest of the guys talking and posting. Someone step up to the plate and start...I guarantee the rest will follow.

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Next Poll....how many game will The Razorbacks lose??

5,6,7?? Shall I continue?

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Oh Yeah Duke is shitting the bed after that Miracle win vs Wake Forest.

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

1 less than Wake Forest :)

5. SDMDTSU

SDMDTSU Walk On

That's funny...I just had a crazy miracle win against Duke last week. I felt good about the 4th down play I called...but I got a little help from EA Sports.

6. YaBoiPatza

YaBoiPatza Walk On

Ill do a team profile on Baylor..

7. Ruinic

Ruinic Texas Tech Newb

well id would be posting all about my games ive played and my recruiting but im still in the process of getting our apartment set up

we finally got to texas and man did i miss it, signed our lease today and will have time warner come out on thursday. luckily the inlaws have internet that they are graciously letting me use.

but anyways, Tech is whooping it up, back to back rivalry wins and marching my way up the top 25, unfortunately had to give up a win to ole miss which could possibly cost me a championship game.

8. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Duke has lost 3 games. Each by 3 points I believe. All heart breaking loses.

9. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Ok I take it back. I lost to KSU by 7 but in over time. Lost to Pitt by 3 because I had the ball on the 20 yard line and got sacked and instead of trying to get the kicking team on the field I pressed Y for the no huddle and missed it. Dumb ass accident.... Then I feel short to Maryland on a 50 yarder to tie it in the last few seconds.
    Duke is going get it together. I still plan on winning the ACC. My fate is in my hands still and I plan on winning the conference and getting about 2 to 3- 4star prospects while I do it.

10. YaBoiPatza

YaBoiPatza Walk On

In the meantime, anybody wanna run some scrimmages? Im tired of practicing online with Baylor vs a random and they quit halfway through the 1st quarter. Email me at pattric@att.blackberry.com. Ill be on pretty much all night.

[​IMG]