Let's Make Quicker Advances!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by egofailure, Sep 21, 2010.

1. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Let's Make Quicker Advances!

Haha, just kidding, AG. Just wanted to lighten the board mood a bit. ;)

So, what are we all looking forward to as we wait for Thursday?

Is Bulldog and "Mellow Yellow" playing their game tonight?

2. TD351

TD351 Walk On

That got my attention! (since I have not played yet)- although I can't right now because PS network is down until late tonight.

3. egofailure

I hope everyone does their best to post articles/updates this week. It'd be cool to have some interesting reads while waiting for the advance.

4. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

I haven't played yet either. I need to really be on my game and get a solid gameplan in place before I dare face off against McNeese St.

5. egofailure

When playing user games, I often pre-determine my first 10 plays. From there, it's all about game flow.

I'll spend an hour or two each night until Thursday tearing apart the Clemson playbook. I just wish the practice feature respected the formation subs you had in place.

6. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I'm looking forward to all the material you guys are going to post on the dynasty website, and in your recruiting threads here. Those are the two items I want the most attention paid to. And be sure to comment on the stuff the guys put up. Let the guys who are doing a good job know that you're reading their stuff.

From the League Description:

^^^ This is what I want. Some of us are up for a sim right now. Don't think I won't do it. :eek:

7. egofailure

I often make reference here on the board to articles/videos, but I'll start doing it on the EA site. I agree that it's nice to know that people are viewing/reading your material. I haven't had any comments made on my contributions in some time. <exaggerated sad face>

8. Urine_Trouble_

Urine_Trouble_ Walk On

User Games I pregame in my bathroom, Eye Black head phones with my music. Once i know its time my wife gets the smoke show going as I run from my kitchen to my living room while Enter the Sandman blasts on the stereo... then it's time... time to go back to bathroom for one last peepee

9. bdub

bdub Walk On

HAHA very nice. I personally got a blow up Ute helmet that I run through into my living room with the Utah fight song playing and my kids are screaming. Once I get to my couch my wife hands me my headset and PS3 controller and I am ready to rock.