Let's play football

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Brogowicz, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

Guys -

WTF is going on? We're at 5 days (as of 8:00 AM Friday) on week 11. The Carolina/Arkansas didn't happen on Wednesday night and we still are not close to having a game played. Arkansas said he can play on Friday morning if Easy is on Auto - but he's still not. And Utah hasn't played the CPU in (nearly) 5 days.

I know that we've had a lot going on this week, but let's get this thing back on track.

• Like Like x 1
  2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I've had 6 days off. Been waiting to play since we advanced.

Although, I believe some of you guys vowed to not play until the game is fixed???

3. bdub

bdub Walk On

I'm not playing until the game gets fixed so you can just sim me.

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Just sim me then too. There is no challenge or fun in a dynasty where no one else is competing....

5. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

Would you mind putting yourself on auto? That would help to clear up any possible confusion.

I respect your decision to wait it out - though I wish you'd reconsider - and will look forward to your return.

6. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

Heartbreaking ... I beg you to reconsider. You're in the hunt for a title.

7. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I'll play my game in the morning. But we need to figure out who is playing and not playing. I don't want to sim through a season just to keep the od going. If alot of you are going on auto then we should just press pause

8. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

We'll be moving forward today. Expect a new thread from me by the early evening.

9. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

What the hell is going on over here?....

:confused:

10. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Let me clarify a few things:

I tried to play Derek, but unfortunately we had a nice power outage at 11:30 at night that lasted for 3 hours. On top of that I have been available to play other times, but our schedules just conflicted. I offered to let him play the cpu, but I haven't been near my PS3 since Wednesday prior to the power outage.

11. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I wasn't blaming you of anything bro. I was just clearing my name there lol

12. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I didn't take it as such, I just wanted to clarify that I wasn't staging some sort of sit-in.

13. John Crow

John Crow Walk On

I have been waiting to play since Monday! I don't care if I am the only one playing. Let's advance and move on! If people want to drop then let them drop and let's pick up someone who wants to play. The game isn't so damn f***ed up that you still can't get anything out of it. Let's play!

14. bdub

bdub Walk On

Thanks Brog I will auto this week and try to find the time to get my playbook setup and play my next game.

15. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

Same here - no blame. Shit happens, but we're very much at the point where we need move on or the shit that happens is going to get a lot worse.

16. jca312

jca312 Walk On

I don't think it's everyone. From what I remember, Easy and BDub are not wanting to play until the bugs get ironed out, but it looks like BDub is reconsidering? I'm pretty sure most of the rest of the league is playing through, just waiting on the advance.

17. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

What's the status here? Derek - were you not able to play this morning?

18. bdub

bdub Walk On

I will get playing again after the advance just haven't found the time to setup my playbook

• Like Like x 1