I Peench -Cougars- BakerWildcat7 Bucs iBleedOrange247 moparjoe Alwaysfly Will Atkinson LSUTRUTH XAttackConquerX Ghost While I know many of you are eager to get something definite decided as soon as possible, I'm going to ask that we postpone discussions for '13 league setup for now. I'm asking this because there is a possibility we could be eligible for a premier league, in which case we'd lose several of our current members most likely (unless you upgrade to premier status). Doesn't make sense to hash out a setup if potentially half the league wouldn't carry over due to not being premier. Also, I will be creating a final poll with 3 specific options. I'm glad you guys are excited about '13 but I think we're not taking advantage of the time we have to really figure out a great setup that appeases the masses. Regardless of whether LV receives premier eligibility we will revisit this topic on 6/27 when the leagues who are eligible are made public. I'm going to make a thread and I'd like everyone to respond to it. Thanks for your help and cooperation guys.