Lets Scrimmage!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Lets Scrimmage!!

I will be on psn for a while looking to scrimmage some fellow OMFL members..
    psn= xSAINTACLAUSx

Hit me up....(y)

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'm still trying to find downloads of rosters from our franchise to do a team up to play a scrimmage. However, I'm willing to play the Chiefs as they are now on the online side.

3. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I am going through the steps from the thread that Nate posted now on how to set this up. As soon as I have it set up I would love to scrimmage. I am pretty excited about it.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Ouchers...just got spanked by Vikings 42-24 with the Chiefs. Do the Chiefs really suck this bad?

(crickets chirping)

Okay...yeah they do....lol

5. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I created my Vikings team with defualt tiburon sharks uniforms. It works exactly per Nates post

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'm having to take the default rosters before ANY updates and tinker up the stats and whatnot. It will take a lot longer than normal, however. By the time I get back from Vegas, hopefully I will have the roster fixed and ready to play scrimmages.

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Finally got the rosters adjusted. It may not be 100% every stat, and I had to create a few players to fill in the roster (some of them didn't make the first cut of rosters apparently), but I have my team available to scrimmage in unranked matches. So anyone that is available and willing, I'm game as well!

To clarify, either everyone on my roster matches their overall score on OMFL roster, OR I went through and changed them to exactly what the stats are as listed on EA's site. Would be nice to make them all 99 overall, but useless for scrimmages. :)

8. Big D

Big D Walk On

I can do it tonight at after 10pm...but that may be too late...lol

i'm on the west coast

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Yeah, for me that is midnight. I doubt I will be able to.

This weekend will be hectic before I leave for Vegas, so I doubt I'll be able to scrim with you. But I'm definitely game to scrim when I get back on Thursday night and beyond with anyone. I need all the practice I can get.

10. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I have my team set up now to scrimmage. If anyone sees me on, send me a PM and we can play - WebLink21