Let's talk Offense

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Luke, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Luke

Luke Walk On

Sup guys? Figured I'd pass some time since In so jacked for this release! Anyways, what schemes are you guys considering on offense? I think I'm down to 2. It's either gonna be a balanced spread attack. Or a power run with multiple tight ends. I love what Stanford does in real life with the multiple tight end sets. Itd be awesome recruiting a couple monster TEs that are big and can catch the ball. Well just throwing this out there, I'd live to know what you guys are thinking.

2. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

Need to see roster (mine was one of the few left off the video they released) to know what I'm working with, but prob multiple (hoping for a somewhat athletic QB to run some spread/option as I love the way it feels in the demo and as a sucky team, need this)

3. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

I always say I will try something new...and panic at the last minute and pick the same damn one I have run every year since '09. Lots of I formation, running between the tackles. Oh happy day if Play Action works this year.

4. Luke

Luke Walk On

Yeah If play Action worked correctly it would be an awesome part of offense.

5. Luke

Luke Walk On

Yeah being a crappy team, having a QB to run the spread option, draws, etc. adds a much needed dimension.

6. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

What are you talking about-- nearly every game I would run PA a couple times and see the CPU SS flying up to the line and my WR was walking into the endzone.

Crazy kid...

7. vatechhokie01

this might have been true occasionally but even when this happened it never "felt" even remotely right. the fake took eons too long and the motion of everyone involved was horrid. not to mention it was either an absolute debacle (most of the time resulting in getting sacked during the exchange or having to run for your life to get it off) or occasionally wide open... no in-between.

LOVE the way PA feels in the demo.

8. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I beg to differ- the TE corner route was damn near always open, the WR streak was blown coverage a handful of times.. and, for example, the FB flat (or maybe TE block and go) were open 90% of the time.

Agreed on the sacking though-- if there was any blitz it was lights out and tell Johnny Second String to warm up.

9. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

I am looking for my Ron Dayne to run 50 times a game. Play great defense and you will never touch the ball.

10. vatechhokie01

FIFY

• Like Like x 1
  11. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

12. vatechhokie01

you had to look it up didn't ya?lol...

I did the other day!

13. vatechhokie01

P.S. everyone don't forget to add Brett (who may or may not still be alive and feminine?) and Luke to your PS3 friend lists. easier than for them to do it.

14. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

^^^No! I know everything! I'm young I'm hip ;)

15. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

yeah TE corner routes were open....all the time. I was overly careful of throwing to my TE and FB because of the lame factor. I forced it to much to 1 and 2 WR hence record breaking INT's