1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Lets Talk Offseason

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by recchem2000, Aug 24, 2010.

1. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Lets Talk Offseason

Im thinking we may need to do it the old fashion way, one day at a time. I cant get online most days/nights before 8pm PST. If I can figure something out for the weekend, I'll post it here. If you guys are cool with starting late, we can set it up for Friday/Saturday/Sunday night around 8pm PST, assuming everyone gets their games done in a timely fashion. Thoughts???

2. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I will be out of town Friday and Saturday night, but if I am the only one I will try to find a sub.

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Start having babies Hokie and you'll never go out of town for a weekend again...thus you wont need a sub :HoosierHoo: Did I mention I only got 2 hours of sleep last night. Yet another perk the little ones give you!

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Sunday would also work. Pretty much any night after 8pm PST except Monday and Wednesday. The wife has class and doesnt get home until 9-10pm PST and the little is very unpredictable at this point.

5. Hokie Effect

Well once the college season kicksoff, I will be in Blacksburg most weekends to witness the 2010-2011 BCS champs roll through their schedule....

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Nah, thats happening in Pasadena my friend, where I will be 6 Saturdays come Sept 11. The Bruins will shock the world! VaTech wont even get past Boise!

7. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Lets hear some thoughts on the offseason. Can you guys go late night this weekend or not?

8. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I work Thursday-Saturday nights but could go Sunday. Then again, my recruiting is pretty much done so I could skip it and be ok.

9. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Sunday looks like the best bet with Hokie being out of town too.

10. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

I have a fantasy draft on Sunday. Can we advance once per day?

11. Hokie Effect

As long as I can do players leaving before I leave and position changes when I get back I should be fine. I can probably recruit from my laptop while I am away. I only have 3 schollies left. I could also leave someone my gamertag info if I leave before players leaving or don't get back in time for position changes. I will try to be as flexible as I can. But looks like we haven't heard from over half of the league......

12. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

I would support once a night. Don't know what the plans are this weekend.

13. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

You mean you won't be stealing my recruits anymore?

14. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

I know a lot of you guys want to do the off season in one day, but that's just not gonna happen. We will start with one advance per day and then possibly a couple advances on some days if everyone can agree. I will give a time for each advance so everyone knows when they need to have their stuff completed.

15. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Good call. It takes some time but its very difficult to get everyone on the same night.

16. Hokie Effect

Recruiting should be quick now that you can recruit from your cpu. Unless you guys actually work at work....

17. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Once a day is perfect for me