Lets Talk X’s and O’s - The "Series"

Discussion in 'Cradle to Grave' started by uagrad90, Jul 29, 2013.

1. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

I wanted to start a series of roundtable discussions where we can discuss many different topics throughout the year. Each week or so I would like to create a topic that we can discuss and kick around and try and learn a little bit from each other. I realize what you should do in real life and what we see in a video game does not always agree, if it every does. But we can discuss how we take what you should do in real life and tweak it to make it work in a video game, without giving away any trade secrets. I know we have some very good offensive and defensive minds out there so let’s share the knowledge. Also this is not intended to be a lets slam someone’s style of play but more for educational purposes. Also these threads will be running at the same time in both leagues I am in (Cradddle to Grave and Zeros to Heros) so be sure to check both forums because I know we have some crossover but there are some that don’t and they have very good knowledge that could be useful to you. With that I will create the first thread and let’s get the discussion going.​

• Like Like x 2