Letter to Tiki Barber...

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by bringbackjimmy, Sep 5, 2011.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Feb 10, 2009
    Dear Tiki,

I understand that you believe you still have some gas in the tank to make it in what would be a last hurrah for you. I know that you are probably broke and you still have to pay your agent even though he could only get you 1 workout when there were 2,880 roster spots to start training camp. It must be horrifying for you to realize that even though you would have sold some tickets for some preseason games for the likes of the bengals, Bills, and Jaguars that not even some extra ticket sales could get a team to lug you around as a 2 cent attraction.

It's time to realize that your actions on and off the field are looked upon even worse than Adam "pac-man' Jones. While he gets a million chances for being stupid off the field no one considers him a 8-face quitting cancer that they see when they look at you. Out of all this though at least one good thing has come out of this and that is we all now know the NFL does have a line you can't cross. I mean you can rape, kill, and pillage but don't even think about quitting and talking shit about team mates and ex-coaches that made you work just a little to hard for you to handle. It doesn't help that you cheated on your wife and hid in a closet for weeks either.

To wrap this letter up I truly hope this doesn't put you in a even deeper depression, because i hope you realize that nobody would have wanted a 36 year HB that hasn't touched the ball in 4 yrs. there's always the UFL i heard they take has-been's so maybe you can make some little cash so you don't end up on the streets....

• Like Like x 1
  2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Oct 26, 2009
    Dear Tiki,

Don't listen to that guy, he doesn't know what he's talking about. Us Eagles fans appreciated all the times you coughed up the rock or failed to show up in a big spot. We loved what you said about your ex-teammates and ex-coaches... hell, we've been saying it for years. Thanks for getting our opinions out there in the open. I mean without you the Giants wo-.... you know what who cares about the Super Bowl Tiki? Its just a stupid game. Who cares that millions of fans would sell their soul for their team to raise the Lombardi. You weren't there to celebrate it with those losers and thats the best outcome. Giants, Smiants... who needs them. If nobody gives you a shot you can always go back to TV... sit next to Dan Marino. Maybe you can sit next to your bud Michael Strahan? Maybe you can be a gym teacher if all else fails? Who cares what they say... you look great in a bow tie!!

PS- Are you and Ronde Barber brothers, you sure look a lot alike.

Forever Yours,

Eagle Phans across the globe.