1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Liberty Bowl

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Dannyboy0003, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dannyboy0003

Dannyboy0003 Walk On

Liberty Bowl

Guys,

I wasn't able to put up my game summary for my Liberty Bowl win over UConn but I have to share!!! I earned 1700+ greatest game points. I was losing most of the game. It was close but I was pretty much down by 3-7 points the whole way. I closed the gap to 3 points and was in the middle of a game winning drive with less than a minute to play in the 4th quarter. Then I threw an interception that was returned for a touchdown. UConn was to kickoff to me with about 40 seconds left and I was down 10. I returned the kickoff for a touchdown. With about 30 seconds left and down 3, I recovered the onside kick. I tore down the field on 3 pass plays (all completions) to take a 4 point lead with 4 seconds to play. The ensuing kickoff was returned to my 25 or 30 yard line before I caught the return man from behind with zeros showing on the game clock......WOW!

2. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

wow that's pretty ridiculous! great job man(y)

3. Dannyboy0003

Dannyboy0003 Walk On

It was outta control! I was screaming at my tv and Willie Korn one minute and then dousing myself with champaign the next. HAHA!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.