Archived Life Situ

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, Jul 10, 2012.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Fellow members,

My youngest brother (13 y/o) was involved in a car accident with my sister driving. He completely fractured the upper part of his femur and I've been at the hospital since 6pm and just got home.

Hopefully everyone is enjoying NCAA 13. My brother is stable now so I should be able to enjoy the game tomorrow. Just wanted to update everyone on why I was gone today/tonight. Look forward to hear everyone's impressions and to get this OD rolling.

2. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Glad to hear he is stable and not too seriously injured. Hopefully he recovers quickly

3. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Glad he's doing good man.

4. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Dang, man. Hope he's steadily improving. Personal situations always trump this online stuff, even if you're the commish. Hope his recovery is swift.

5. BennettForce

BennettForce Walk On

Your brother and family are in my prayers this stuff always puts things in perspective for sure!

6. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

I completely understand man, my baby bro flipped his car lst weekend and if I showed u guys pics of his car u would think he didn't make it so I completely understand bro.... Praying for his speedly recovery