Lin-Sanity!

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by UofCWildcat, Feb 11, 2012.

1. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

[​IMG]
    I'll admit it right now. I'm not a big NBA fan but i do like players. Loved Lebron in Cleveland and am now keeping tabs on him in South Beach. Chris Bosh is my second favorite play, but my favorite player is Chris Paul. Dude's a beast. CP3 for life. But this new kid for the Knicks is the definition of a type of player i love to follow. Jeremy Lin was a no name on a team of selfish stars like Amare and Carmelo. Once they went this team was pretty much eliminated from playoff contention in some ESPN Analyst. But then come Jeremy Lin who was a no name. This kid was gonna get cut the day before his first start! Comes in and destroys. 4-0 with a 38 point performance vs the Lakers last night. And this kid isn't some hot shot. He is always first to credit his teammates and is probably the most humble NBA player out there. Last night before half, a side line analyst got a hold of him and Lin said he had to go watch film to get his teammates more involved. Now that's a fucking player. I don't know about you guys, but this kid is special.​

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I think the NBA is a joke, tbh. No defense and all about the individual. But this guy had 4 good games? Wait a week.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

I love this guy's story since he is a Harvard grad. I hope he continues to do well for 10+ years (y)

Basketball is full of dumb ass players that make a killer of a living off their athleticism. Here's to hoping an educated man can do the same.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2012
  4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I haven't watched an NBA game in probably 20+ years, mainly due to the reasons you listed (which REALLY sucks because college hoops is easily my favorite sport, with college football #2, so it'd be cool to follow the guys I watch in college at the next level, but I don't know if I'll ever be able to bring myself to watch another NBA game again).

5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I love college hoops too.