1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Line Drive to the Face

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by zook, Mar 31, 2010.

1. zook

zook Walk On

Line Drive to the Face

I was playing the Royals when Shoppach hit a line drive right into Grienke's face. He stumbled but made an attempt at a play.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

OUCH!!. Hre should have went down for the count there.:eek:

2. dbackfan98

dbackfan98 Walk On

this happened to me on opening day with haren. he stumbled around like he was drunk but was able to push on lol. a fastball going in at 94 and was just fine ha

3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I hit somebody in the face like that too on the game. I paused and kept replaying it. I can't believe they wouldn't come out!

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah I remember that, fastball high in the zone. It made me cringe a little. My first game pitching in Senior Babe Ruth, my first pitch of my pitching career was a liner towards my face. Luckily, I was able to put my glove up in time. Really scary thing.

I've seen alot of pitchers hit and none of 'em have came out. That sucks. I know us sim players would like to see it but I doubt Sony would ever do it because honestly hitting the pitcher is a little frequent in this game. Almost annoying in my opinion.

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Looks like the TB has some great attendance.

6. dbackfan98

dbackfan98 Walk On

haha yea. i was thinking crap now who will i put in. but haren is superman. i wonder if it was a league and not a challenge game if it would make a difference.

7. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Haren is superman, but only until the half way point, and then.....

8. dbackfan98

dbackfan98 Walk On

i know :(