Linking your Facebook account

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by RynoAid, Oct 19, 2010.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Feb 9, 2009
    When evaluating where we wanted to take the site going forward, we really wanted to focus on the "community" aspect of what we have built here. We wanted solution that was Web 2.0 friendly.. (Facebook, RSS, twitter type stuff).. so that guys could integrate this website into their daily grind of internet socializing.

What's good for you is also good for us... by utilizing the features, linking your accounts and "liking" stuff, you help spread the word about the community and bring in new coaches to help fill spots and grow the ranks around here.

For all the bugs we still have to work out, these new features are really going to take the experience to the next level and i want to encourage everyone to link up to your facebook, tweet your facebooks posts and like away... it's good for you and Tradition Sports Online.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Note the like in each post is internal, the Like at the bottom of each page goes to Facebook.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Apr 14, 2010
    I post about TF on facebook every once in awhile with the link and everything but I try not to berate people with updates about it all the time. Everyone who facebooks reads that damn minifeed and if its me spamming it 1000 times about TF people are just going to ignore it.

That said, a post every once awhile is huge for exposure. I can probably name 20 or 30 or even more guys off the top of my head from my facebook "friends" that probably would be interested in it. So just getting exposure every now and again to those 20 or 30 guys can be a big difference.