Linksys Router Problems

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Papa Perry, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Linksys Router Problems

Hey guys I had a problem connecting with Hot Rod in Madden last night and I'm pretty sure it had something to do with my router and when I went to fix the problem I messed up something else and now nothing has a connection. If any of you are fairly knowledgable about Linksys routers please let me know. If you can be on AIM any time after 5:30 pm central to walk me through the process that would be my best option as I'm at work right now. I can use AIM on my phone to stay contacted so that won't be an issue. Thanks in advance.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Do you remember what you changed?

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

you can reset it.

also if you go to 192.168.1.1 you can go in the settings......admin as password without username.

4. Papa Perry

nah I don't remember shit. I just wanted to get back to the default settings so I can go from there

5. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Have you tried unplugging it for about a minute and plugging it back in? If that dont work uninstall it from your computer and then just reinstall it again and it will go to your default setting. Of course the model of the linksys router would be alittle more helpful if neither of those two work.

6. Rudy

Rudy Pumped for NCAA 11

I got a Linksys and it was the biggest pain in the ass to set up. The CD they included wouldn't even recognize their own router. Had to call their help desk and finally got it set up. Then it was slow. Went back to D-Link.

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

If you google how to setup Linksys router alot helpful sites will pull up that'll walk you through it. That's how I learned and its a pain in the ass (no homo) sometimes, lol

8. Papa Perry

I got it working for now with the default settings. I'm getting a new one in tomorrow and my cousin is buying mine to put in their house

9. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Your best router for gaming in Links is WRT610n or WRT400N Simultaneous Dual band wireless n

If u are trying to get rid of Links go with Belkin N wireless hope this helps

10. Papa Perry

I ordered the WRT610n. I had been eyeballing it for a while and had the money saved up to get it.