1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Lions Cruise to Victory

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by cry_havoc, Apr 14, 2013.

1. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] 34 - 7 [​IMG]
    Stafford and Co. hosted the Carolina Panthers on Sunday in what was projected to be a bruising matchup. Its been awhile since Coach Havoc and Hawk have met on the gridiron, so this was sure to be a great matchup. But right out of the gate, the Lions came roaring. On there first drive they drove down the field and capping it off with a 7yd Bush run. From that point the Lions defense stiffled the Panthers most of the day. The hogs up front for Detroit, gave a great push throughout the game to stay in the ear of Cam. Rookie Akia Green and Megatron both had a productive day, as they both surpassed the century mark in yds and both hauled in a td reception. With this win the Lions now go to 3-0 and go on the road next week against a tough Buccaneers squad.
    GG Hawk. Always fun.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

Great win James.. After that fumble when I was on like the 4 or 5 yard line trying to score..... Took every bit of momentum out of us.. Then Megatron took it to the house off a button hook from 90 plus yards.. we were out of sync all game.. Couldn't complete a 3rd down on offense and couldn't stop u on 3rd down on defense.. Back to the drawing board! Fun game tho!

• Like Like x 1
  3. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

Dude that fumble was HUGE. Definaty the turnin point in the game.That Cam ran caught me off guard... i was expecting more of it. Regardless your going to be just fine. Best of luck bud.

• Like Like x 1