Lions Cruise to Victory

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by cry_havoc, Apr 14, 2013.

1. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] 34 - 7 [​IMG]
    Stafford and Co. hosted the Carolina Panthers on Sunday in what was projected to be a bruising matchup. Its been awhile since Coach Havoc and Hawk have met on the gridiron, so this was sure to be a great matchup. But right out of the gate, the Lions came roaring. On there first drive they drove down the field and capping it off with a 7yd Bush run. From that point the Lions defense stiffled the Panthers most of the day. The hogs up front for Detroit, gave a great push throughout the game to stay in the ear of Cam. Rookie Akia Green and Megatron both had a productive day, as they both surpassed the century mark in yds and both hauled in a td reception. With this win the Lions now go to 3-0 and go on the road next week against a tough Buccaneers squad.
    GG Hawk. Always fun.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

Great win James.. After that fumble when I was on like the 4 or 5 yard line trying to score..... Took every bit of momentum out of us.. Then Megatron took it to the house off a button hook from 90 plus yards.. we were out of sync all game.. Couldn't complete a 3rd down on offense and couldn't stop u on 3rd down on defense.. Back to the drawing board! Fun game tho!

• Like Like x 1
  3. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

Dude that fumble was HUGE. Definaty the turnin point in the game.That Cam ran caught me off guard... i was expecting more of it. Regardless your going to be just fine. Best of luck bud.

• Like Like x 1