Lions fire Coach and GM

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by WilsT24, Dec 2, 2012.

1. WilsT24

WilsT24 Walk On

Sorry to go boys but after playing 3 of maybe the most fun games in Madden for myself changes need to be made in Detroit.Last year was very frustrating for us as the game became an arcade type,heck one could say arena like with interceptions happening not because the user was good but routes were continually jumped.I think Stafford threw 50 ints and after seeing how the game should be played against my week 1,2 and 3 opponents this year and the chess game each was I'm not prepared to regress to the silly interceptions that killed the realism last year.My 3 games have all been decided with under a minute in the game this year,super fun.
    I have played with alot of you for a long time and without actually meeting consider you friends but some attitudes in the forum are really changing from past years.
    The most enjoyment I get from playing is trying to play as sim as I know and see if I can get stats at the end of the year to reflect that....So for me the slider change turns the game 180 degrees from realism.
    Thank you everyone for treating me well over the years,the time away from real life issues has helped me alot.I want to thank Chunk alot,we never really talk much about the league but has been a good ear for me in other areas of my life over the years and also Eddie,we have similiar issues with a child in our family and appreciate his ear whenever we discussed that issue.

Good Luck boys
    Taylor

2. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Damn sad to see you go Taylor. It was fun playing with you over the years

• Like Like x 1
  3. javy0472

javy0472 Walk On

good luck Taylor.....sad to see u leave

• Like Like x 1
  4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

As discussed, Taylor, I respect your decision to leave. Good luck with your future endeavors.

5. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Wow. Please reconsider Taylor.

6. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Sorry to see you go Taylor. Always enjoyed our games and our conversations. Take care!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

hope to eventually see you again taylor

• Like Like x 1