1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Lions interested in trade talks - if possible

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Well, due to some movement and changes in rules, I have some points available for trade. However, I do not have any draft picks left except for the 4th round due to a deal in principle.

I am game to talk about any player though, as I have 4 points left in trade talks. ANY player.

Gonna repeat that. ANY player.

If you want my good guys, prepare to send me good guys/picks back. If you want my okay guys, prepare to send me okay guys/draft picks.

I negotiate, but I'm not gonna get railroaded. Hit me up on AIM with any questions on players and we can talk. :)

2. dritsch

dritsch Walk On

Gimmie Suh, huge neb fan. DT Franklin 90ovr as replacement + more.

3. greeeeeeeeg2003

greeeeeeeeg2003 Walk On

What's the asking for Delmas?

4. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Better jump on that Win

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

He has to come with more than that to peak my interest. While not a huge Nebraska fan, I am a HUGE Suh fan. Guy is a beast and next year with some help he will be a STUD.

6. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Suh us definitely a MONSTER. I don't know if there are too many people that I would trade him for in the game.

7. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

i will trade u my kids and 1st round pick for suh?

8. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

First round pick might be a start.

Kids though, not so much. They don't fit my system.

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Also, at this point, barring any disappointments in offseason workouts, all my points in trades are now spoken for.

Thanks to those that have come calling. I appreciate the fair and quality deals offered by those who offered.