Lions owner resigning

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Branden, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Branden

Branden Walk On

Lions owner resigning

Dnt get me wrong this is great league with a great commish but i have been far from dedicated to this league. i guess ive kinda realized i have a life im 17 but whatever. This league is great and i wish all of you luck with the future of this and Nate i wholy apologize to you for being such a hassle. When i have been playing i have a had a great time you guys really are good madden players and it was fun but i am now resigning. I dont feel like ive done my part as i should becus i havnt i was counted on to do stuff and didnt and now i am just going to resign. Thanks for the fun enjoyable time while i was here you guys ahve been great and i wish u much lu ck with hte future of this league.....

Peace Out!

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Sorry to see you go man but don't be a stranger.

3. Branden

Branden Walk On

ill try to keep in touch with u guys like through scrims and stuff but im sorry to see myself go

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

well no ones making you leave. i am not making you make post and stuff, you simply get your game scheduled, played and summaries posted. up to you. i'll give you until tomorrow to change your mind.

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

btw, i defiantly don't want you to quit. i thought enough of you to give you a board position from the get go. if you dont have time or the 'want to' then i understand though.

6. Branden

Branden Walk On

Nate beleieve me its not u definitly ur a great guy a great commish and i jut felt like i was makin it tougher on you and your league. Ill give it another thought and get back to you tomorro but as of now this is my decision. I also feel like ove had too many chances and let too many people down. Believe me its noone but my owns fault u all are great guys. especially nate for the work you do for this league! Ill get back with you tomorro