Lions stepping down

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Moogle06, May 31, 2010.

1. Moogle06

Moogle06 Walk On

Lions stepping down

Hey guys due to my internet issues I am unfortunately going to have to drop out of the league for the rest of this summer. Hopefully there will be an opening in this great league for Madden 11 once I go back to school.

Its been a great 2 and a quarter seasons and I look forward to playing against you guys again in Madden 11. Thanks for making this the best Madden experience I've had in the past couple years. You guys have really shown me what a great league is all about and I hope all of you guys have a great finish to this season.

2. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Sorry to see you go Moogle, although im 1-0 against you haha

GL man id like to see ya back.

I think this messes up my 2k11 plans but im not sure yet lol

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

Take care Moogle

4. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Sorry to see you go. Take Care

5. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

yeah moogle you are a solid player. good luck

6. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Yea, I wish Moogle never left. Instead, I wish someone with a good team would have left so I can have swooped them up and try and traded SaintsDave for the Jets. It's my only hope...

7. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

I feel ya you silly jets fan... I worked my way around it and will lead my fins to a superbowl, something the jest will never touch LOL!

8. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I can't even remember the last time the Dolphins made it to the AFC Championship game, much less won a playoffs game. Oh, you silly Dolphins fans. You guys are so close to winning it. :D

9. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

Silly dolphins and Jet's fans....lol, anyways hope ya get your internet stuff worked out and your back for madden 11 moogle

10. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Seriously, blame it on the Phins fan to start a pissfest. ;)

What were we talking about in this thread anyway? Oh crap, yea sorry Moogle. The OMFL is going to miss you. You were a great player. Kicked my butt....

11. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Ya Moogle was a stud player, just couldn't put it together in the playoffs but also didnt seem to have that drive to want to win it all. He will be missed. I dont know that coming back in 2k11 is an option, just because when he goes back home from college the same thing will happen again. I hope they can fix his issue at home that way he can come back for good.

12. Moogle06

Moogle06 Walk On

Well the current plan for this coming summer is that I'll be moving into my new place since I'm set to graduate this year, so I shouldn't have this issue again next summer. So hopefully everything goes as planned so I can come back for a permanent spot.

13. Big D

Big D Walk On

Moogle, add your name to that waiting list so we dont forget!