Lions vs Bears

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by heathh, Dec 22, 2013.

1. heathh

heathh Walk On

Hey man. Im available now if you are?

Monday night will be best for me. Like 10pm est.

Let me know what you think.

2. heathh

heathh Walk On

3. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

10 is a little late for me tbh. You available any earlier the rest of the way? Long week with a holiday extension so hopefully we can work something out heathh

4. heathh

heathh Walk On

Hey I know its a long week, but I'm heading out of town after Christmas. So I'm unavailable 25th- 27th.

I possibly can play at 9pm tonight?

With this game being somewhat very important I wanted to make sure my son was in the bed so that I'm not distracted. But if it doesn't work out for you, I guess we can play a little early.
    How early are you available? Would it be to where, if I get a window I can shoot you a message we can hop on?

I might be able to play early in the morning on Tuesday sometime. Could that work possibly?

5. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Being sick has killed my ability to stay up late right now so will be tough to make it at 9est. We also got the 28th/29th to try and make something work if needed.

How early we talking about on Tuesday?

heathh

6. heathh

heathh Walk On

Not sure I can hit you up on YIM. Im off all day but so is my wife. She makes it hard to play at Times! Im ok playing Saturday in the AM or late that night.
    I apologize not nailing down an exact time. With the holidays its making it hard for me.

Don't want to rock the boat and momma take away my PS3 privileges. Lol

7. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

How about we just settle on Saturday then? Gives you time to not try and squeeze this game in before you leave too. Enjoy your holidays and lets just plan on trying to set up our game on Saturday. I'll just wait for a post from you on here so we can nail down a time for then. heathh

8. heathh

heathh Walk On

Im ok using this way for communication. But its a lot quicker for me to use YIM. Rather than typing 10 messages. I hit you up but have not got a response. It's almost as easy as texting.

Im cool with Saturday. Just didn't want to be the one holding everyone else up in case they are Done

• Like Like x 1
  9. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

• Like Like x 2
  10. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Time isn't set yet, just waiting on heathh who is still away until later tonight/early tomorrow based on his posts on here to set a time. I'm free all of Saturday so whenever is good with him

• Like Like x 2
  11. heathh

heathh Walk On

Ok guys I'm almost home. Its 10:07pm est.

Any chance you can play tonight sometime?

Message me on Yim. hhoward349

12. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

It's 1140pm EST and never heard back from you. Have to head to work soon so won't be able to get a full madden game in now.

When are you available on Saturday?

13. heathh

heathh Walk On

Never heard from me??? When did you try? I never got a message on yim. Like I asked you to use.

I was at home @ 1030. Im home all day Saturday. Hit me up and let me know.
    I have sent you a message on yim and you still have not responded. Its much easier to communicate on there. Than to write these long messages.

14. CHUNKNESS

Karim is 7 hours ahead of EST, so you need to keep that in mind Heath. He was letting you know that he needed to go to work which I can only assume is why he did not respond to you. I'm sure if you give him an availability time frame he will work with you. The forum is always the BEST way to schedule games, not to mention, it is MANDATORY.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

I sent you a yim message asking if you were around, I got no response. "hey you around?" I sent it half an hour after you posted on here, like you asked me to, and got no response until about 2 hours ago.

Maybe if you accepted my friend request you'd start getting my messages :)

16. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Dec 23, 2013 5:35:43 AM
    5:35:43 AM
    Heath Howard ~ PSN: HEATHH: Lions in qsf
    IM Dec 24, 2013 5:09:16 AM
    5:08:59 AM
    kzikry10: hey, sorry i usually only use this when im on my home computer so didnt see this earlier
    5:09:16 AM
    kzikry10: we can schedule on here for our game if that is more convenient for you
    IM Dec 28, 2013 5:24:26 AM
    5:24:26 AM
    kzikry10: hey, you around?
    IM Dec 28, 2013 4:20:23 PM
    4:20:23 PM
    Heath Howard ~ PSN: HEATHH: You around?

17. heathh

heathh Walk On

Dude check the name it may be wrong. I haven't got a friend request or message. Ive hit you up and requested you as a friend. Not sure what's going on. But my phone is always on YIM.

18. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

I posted the conversation history above with your responses so I'm pretty sure I'm sending them to the right guy. Anyways, let's just use this thread. When you want to play? I can get online at 1230 (40 minutes from now) if need be.

19. heathh

heathh Walk On

I can't do that. Im headed out eat. LtJustice can you just put me on auto? Just to get the game done.

If not I can play in 3hrs from now. Which would be say 3pm est.

I don't mind if you want to play cpu. I don't like holding everyone else up.

20. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

I'll take a sim. Hate playing the cpu when both of us have put in the effort to schedule.

21. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

22. CHUNKNESS

This game has playoff implications. Can't you guys just agree on a time? Technically, the advance isn't until Sunday @ midnight EST. Karim, what times CAN you play? Heath, what times CAN you play? Give times please...

• Like Like x 1
  23. heathh

heathh Walk On

I can play at 3- 11pm est .

24. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

I just want to echo what Doug said here, and also thank him for doing so in my unexpected absence. Heath, as Doug already said, the use of the scheduling thread is MANDATORY. You guys can use YIM all you want, but to see you essentially scold your opponent for not using YIM and ONLY using the forums? Not cool.

This IS now the only game left. I would like to see it played, but I would like to see some concrete communication and a lot less finger pointing.

Zikry
    heathh

• Like Like x 1
  25. heathh

heathh Walk On

Im not trying to scold anyone. Im merely saying that its easier to take through yim. I have posted several times on here. Im not pointing fingers at all. Im saying I have tried very hard to get this game in. I tried playing Monday but 10 was to late. I understand things come up. Im by no means stating its his fault.

3-11. Pm est. All he will need to do is tell me.

The only thing I'm saying is I don't have a cpu with me when I'm out. I have my phone that's why yim is easier. Or text 678-447-4852 I don't care either way.