Lions vs Cards

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Hova, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

mmorgan184

Can you play tonight?

2. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

I can play after midnight est if you can?

3. Hova

too late prolly. What time can you play tomorrow?

4. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

Sadly I'm working some horrible shifts because I'm on a rotation schedule. I work 8am to Midnight on Sunday meaning I can't play until after Midnight again. I can probably play Monday morning if we start around 1030a, or Monday night at 10p. All times are EST.

5. Hova

Thats impossible for me, and the advance is tonight.

Keller Can I play CPU around 10:30 PM EST tonight? He was only available after midnight this whole time, If we sim I will lose someone for the season for sure.

6. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

Sim it thats not fair to me my game got simmed when Me and Morgan's schedule couldn't work out so the same should happen to this game

7. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

Really wish my weekend schedule was better to play, also wish we are allowed more than two days to get these games in. I'll take a sim if it's a must but I find it hard to believe nobody stays up past midnight on a saturday night and can't play me then until I'm done with these horrible weekend shifts in two weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ghost

yea that time we played it was my fault i told you i wouldnt but i showed up lol but yea hova im 17 and youre like whatever probably older so you can stay up :D i had to get my game simmed so the same should happen here

9. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

Yeah I'm a Paramedic working two FT jobs trying to get a better job but it's hard out there right now.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hova

I work all weekend. I understand but trust me if I could only play after midnight I would let you play CPU. Its not worth the injuries.

11. Ghost

well they didn't let me play cpu so its going to have to be sim tell Keller turn off injuries idk but that wouldn't be fair to me if you got to play cpu

12. Hova

Said who? If you can't play at midnight and only midnight 2 days in a row you get simmed? That wouldnt go down in most leagues, I'm not a vampire

13. Hova

I don't give a rats ass about a W or L but if I get a serious injury from a SIM like this I will RAGE

14. Ghost

I'll explain to you happened in my game i told morgan i might not be there but i showed up and he didn't but they said since i didn't give him a straight answer about if i would show up it got simmed b

15. Hova

That's a totally different situation.

16. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Shaun Mason RynoAid what do you guys think is the right move? I see both sides.

To the both of you, the adv schedule should end on a Saturday next week and in the future so it will hopefully be a bit easier for everyone. This week was just a bit mess up because of valentines day.

17. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    My opinion is if Morgan is routinely going to be on a shift that most people can't play he needs to go on auto until it changes. It is one thing if the midnight falls on a Friday/Saturday when many of us would still be up playing, but through the week that's not going to be possible for the vast majority of the league. BBJ has a similar schedule but his rotates so it only happens a few times a month.

18. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

I only work this late on sat/sun. During the week my schedule is pretty close to a 9 to 5.

19. Ghost

thats not fair to me tho because i had to take a sim and im in a tight division race with hova and if he lost this game it would be big for me so im just putting my opinion in to be fair to both sides its a sim but after this for now on anytime on weekends someone cant work with morgan's schedule he goes on auto

20. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Note that this is the SECOND time I've seen an issue with Morgan's schedule, hence why my stance has changed. That said, there was no reason you couldn't have played Morgan, you had both weekend nights but you said NO.

21. Ghost

well i still think its unfair that he gets to play cpu i just feel like this one should be a sim and for now on morgan is just going to have to let people play cpu on weekends if they don't or cant stay up past midnight on weekends

22. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Ok, so you think it's unfair...duly noted.

Move along.

• Like Like x 1
  23. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Based on this then, HovaTheGodMC I assume you want to play the CPU.

mmorgan184 I assume I need to kick you then?

24. Ghost

smh not fair at all

25. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

I'll try to leave on the web interface.