1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Lions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by weblink21, Jan 17, 2010.

1. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Lions

Posted in toilet bowl game scheduling thread after he said that his PS3 would not start yesterday:

yellow light of death! oh man this sucks well good luck in the rest of the tourney im goona have to drop out and prob take a leave from the league

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I guess we'll have a new Lions owner this offseason.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

good. one less idiot to deal with. i am pretty pissed about the titans and the packers attitude with this. btw, wheres jeremy

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

100% with you on that one Nate. I know we probably can't, but I think all players that "blew off" the Toilet Bowl playoffs after saying that they were playing in it should get warnings.

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

i think they should get booted. pretty pissed that the OMFL takes a back freakin seat.

6. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I agree. Toilet Bowl was such a great idea. Then I see teams like the Lions and the Packers not even give us the respect of showing up while I am watching people like Winuvas and Sammy killing to play any kind of game. Don't get it.

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'm not for booting the folks. I think that is a bit extreme, but I do understand your frustrations, Nate. This is plumb de ridiculous.

I do think they should all receive warnings for commitment though. I'll be honest: I wasn't crazy about the Toilet Bowl idea, committed, then de-committed, then re-committed to make sure no one would get a free game. Now we've had, what, 3 or 4 byes now? If I had known then what I know now I would have just left my name out of it and not gotten yet another loss on the old resume. lol

But at least I committed and played. Better than half the people that were in this tourney (speaking of Texans, Titans, Browns, Lions, anyone I forgot?).