Little issue for my game.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Aug 8, 2011.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

In case you don't know I am on vacation today. I brought my ps3 and a small LCD to try and play my game. I get here and log on the hotel wifi and it works but it is dog slow and choppy. I talked to the kid at the desk (on behalf of my 5 year old of course) and he said everyone who has tried online gaming complains the lag is bad and it bumps people off sometimes. I spoke to bean and Dunlap cause I know they were thinking Thursday themselves since there is no timeline or offseason to get to. Should I designate a sub or do what many have suggested and just wait till I am home the 15th around noon. Whatever you guys think is fine I have someone in mind if needed who has a similar play style to me and not in the playoffs now. I am sorry thought the wifi here would work I will try it again tomorrow night and see how bad it is for Madden online.

2. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I'm fine with either way really. Actually, I think I would rather wait, rather than having a sub play personally

3. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

This is why I was begging for that Sunday advance so early lol oh well life happens darn psn outage messed up everything Haha.

4. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

oh yeah, well you know thats exactly what I'll say; we did everything we could to try and get the last 2 weeks of mostly meaningless games in much much quicker than a normal week would take, but thats on them. Im pretty sure no one would have a problem with it though really

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I got no problem waiting.

But, in the interest of curiosity, I would like to know who you had in mind to sub for you. I'm just nosey. :)

6. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Of course wait..Your our last hope to beat Dunlap!!!

7. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Jeremy, I hate you........