(Live Broadcast) 10 PM EST - NFC Championship: Redskins vs Vikings

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by HotRod, Feb 8, 2013.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  2. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Kicking off a little early

3. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Caught the end of the game, nice win HotRod.

4. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

Made some really bad decisions to end that game. Only fitting I get beat when up 14 points in 4th quarter after doing the same thing to Hokie Effect in the divisional round. Who let this guy in the league, and who in the world allowed him to switch from STL to Washington?!?! His offense is very tough tough to stop. Great game, HotRod; you can bet the Vikings will be back next year (although I doubt Romo will!)

5. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    GG Simms, crazy game. Thought we were about to have a shootout the way the game started. RG3 made two errant throws that ended up being INTs. The were no where near the target. Going down 14 I thought I was in big trouble as you were trying to milk the clock. The big play was the INT on the goaline, even though we didn't score on the insuing drive it killed some of your momentum. RG3 finally got his mojo back and was able to close the lead. D. Hall was clutch one again with the biggest INT of the season to set up that game winning FG. Can't wait to make the highlight vid for the game.

6. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

Had a blast. I don't mind losing a hard-fought sim game like that. That last throw was a horrible decision...I threw into triple coverage for no reason at all. And I agree - that INT on the goal line stung! Your LB jumped at the hut of the ball...I was SHOCKED he recovered so quickly and by then the pass was already in motion. Hard to win in the playoffs with 4 INTs. Good luck in the SB.

7. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Haha, I got overzealous on that goal line play bc I had a feeling that's exactly where it was going.

8. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Full game in first post for those who were not able to watch.

• Like Like x 2