1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Live Broadcast

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by KnightNoles, Sep 24, 2009.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

2. KnightNoles

im using basic justin good option. I downloaded the FME 3.0 but when i linked it up with Justin it was close to half a second to a min delay..

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Since there is no other comments...for being the basic option...its not terrible. Pixelated, but not terrible. I can tell its UVA v UNC...ur UVA...ranked #2? or 3...cant make out a score or time on clock. Hope this helps

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

31-17 UVA?

5. KnightNoles

Yea, thats what I got from some other people. Yes Im ranked 3, and for some reason webcam likes to put a lil glare down at the bottom on the score and clock. I think if I can get the lag fixed on the Adobe to Justin it be a better option but I dont think I will be able to.

Thank you for checkin it out. I want it clean too, but if people tune in at the beginning and just watch, I just want them to be able to see whats going on and somewhat clear enough. If there are ways to make it better with a laptop webcam 1.3 megapix let me know