LOC Week 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by lilmaggie, Sep 8, 2010.

1. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

LOC Week 1

I have advanced to week 1. Should be all CPU games. Also, Tin cup will be joining the league as Auburn. Everyone post your scholarship #'s and offense and defense before next week. I have a chart posted with all this info in it. I would like to advance Friday night to week 2.

Welcome to Week 1!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== LSU Tigers (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Tigers travel to Corvallis to face the Oregon State Beavers (0-0).

=============== Georgia Bulldogs (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Bulldogs will host BYU (0-0).

=============== #17 Clemson Tigers (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Tigers travel to Salt Lake City to face the Utah Utes (0-0).

=============== South Carolina Gamecocks (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Gamecocks will host Memphis (0-0).

=============== #25 Missouri Tigers (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Tigers travel to Tempe to face the Arizona State Sun Devils (0-0).

=============== #3 Miami Hurricanes (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Hurricanes travel to Houston to face the Houston Cougars (0-0).

=============== #2 Texas Longhorns (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Longhorns will host Rice (0-0).

=============== #10 Nebraska Cornhuskers (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Cornhuskers travel to East Lansing to face the Michigan State Spartans (0-0).

=============== #11 Oklahoma Sooners (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Sooners will host Tulsa (0-0).

=============== #13 Florida State Seminoles (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Seminoles will host UCF (0-0).

=============== #5 Virginia Tech Hokies (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Hokies travel to Huntington to face the Marshall Thundering Herd (0-0).

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

LSU - 28
    Oregon State - 0

Full write up later as I squeezed this game in early before work. OSU offensive play calling sucked. Why pass the ball so much with Quiz in the backfield???

3. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

Clemson 21 Utah 17

Clemson Survives Utah​

Clemson holds off Utah to start the season 1-0. Clemson had to repel two drives in the last 3 minutes to hold off the Utes and get out of town with a narrow 21-17 victory.

The first play from scrimmage, Clemson CB Xavier Brewer picked off a pass and returned it all the way for a touchdown, putting Clemson up 7-0 early. Clemson would lead 21-7 at the half. The Tigers could not muster any points in the second half and would have to hold on for dear life just to get the victory. The Tigers fumbled the ball 3 times. losing all three. QB Kyle Parker went 14-21 for 214 yards to lead the Clemson offense and HB Andre Ellington had 16 carries for 70 yards and 1 TD.

4. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    NEBRASKA- 23
    MICH ST- 15

It's going to be a long year. Martinez completed 7/19 passes...my WR's can't separate worth anything. I had to exclusively go to a run oriented offense which was new...Burkhead, Martinez and RObinson got the job done there. I need to figure out this offense as I have some huge user games coming up.

5. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

OU-55
    Tulsa-7

In one half of football, Landry Jones completed 22 of 24 passes for 349 yards, 5 TDs 0 pics and a 282.5 passer rating. Jones found a target in Dejuan Miller. In what was for sure his break out game, the 6'4 JR out of NJ caught 4 balls, 3 of them TDs, for 95 receiving yards. Frosh Kenny Stills added 6 catches and 2 TDs of his own while AA WR Broyles had 5 catches. Freshman RB Brennan Clay looks to be a good one gaining 101 yards on 10 carries in 4th quarter mop up duty. Look for him to get some opportunities in the return game.

Freshman :5stars: ATH/CB Aaron Burton debuted today with 4 tackles in the nickel.

6. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Mizz 35
    ASU 14

The Tiger came out blazing putting up 400+ yrd through the air. If the tigers can find anything that looks like a run game we will be scary. Defense got torched through the air, but made plays when needed..

7. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

#2 Texas 66
    Rice 7

Garret Gilbert went 12/19 for 255 yards and 2 TD. Fozzy Whittaker carried the ball 18 times for 124 yards. Tre Newton scored 5 TD's on 13 carries for 52 yards. :3stars: JUCO RB got the mop up duty carrying 9 times for 40 yards and a score. Desean Hales led the receivers with 5 catches for 104 yards and 1 TD. Impact Player Malcolm Williams had 2 catches for 52 yards and 1 TD and Freshmen WR Mike Davis also added a TD.

Alex Okafor was moved inside in the off-season and responded with 3 sacks while Keenan Robinson, Calvin Howell, and Tevin Mims each had 1. Aaron Williams and Emmanuel Acho each had 2 picks. Barring a 91 yard run with under a minute in the half the defense was dominant.

8. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Defense Dominates for 'Cocks

Memphis 7 @ South Carolina 31

In an ole fashioned way, the South Carolina Gamecocks defense brought the woodshed and took Memphis to it on Saturday, allowing a stingy 206 yards and forcing 6 Turnovers, including 5 fumbles, the first of which was returned for the first score of the game late in the first quarter.

Full Summary available in game summaries.

9. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

VT- 63
    Marshall- 7

The Hokies dominated this game as Ju Ju Clayton steps out of Tyrod Taylors shadow with a huge debut totalling 399yds and 5 TD. Evans led all rushers with 108yds 4TD. Boykin lead the WR's with 126yds. Va Tech begins league play next week vs Duke.

10. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

BYU-7
    UGA-42

Full write up in my thread. Aaron Murray and AJ Green went slap off.

11. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

NOLES WIN OPENER

FSU 42 UCF 3

After going down 3-0 in the early stages to the visiting UCF Golden Knights, the Seminoles with the help of the home crowd responded with 42 unanswered as they got their first win of the season 42-3.

Noles RB Thomas was POG with 117yds rushing 3 tds on 26 carries.

12. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

Where do we post our info for scholarships and playbooks?