LOL......JFosh just can't help it!

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by MRamirez, May 20, 2010.

1. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

LOL......JFosh just can't help it!

Why in the hell is Cal one of the Pac-10 selections, when Iowa was disallowed in the Big 10.

Needless to say I am not surprised Foshie picked Cal. Looking for an advantage at every angle aren't we.

Why don't you pick a poor team and try to make something with it.

You seem to think you "stick" skills are off the chart!

2. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Hahaha.....Seldom do we agree brotha, but I do agree that Cal is the strongest of all the teams.

I love the Stanford pick from Mr Juggalo. Kinda happy to see UCLA not chosen as well.

3. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Damn, can we just pencil in Cal vs Illinois for Week 1?

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Didnt know CAL was that good. Gotta be tough recruiting in California though.

5. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

As a whole, I feel good about the squads selected so far.

It wasn't my favorite idea, but the more I think about it, rolling with the 'middies' will be kinda cool. I guess we will just have to see how the recruiting scene in '11 will work.

6. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

i think some of the mid tier teams will quickly become 5 and 6 stars. The lower teams will struggle and the owners will need to be patient. IMO I making us all pick 3 star schools would have been more of an even start. This format has some owners leading the pack.

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I tried to look at it factually and the general cutoff was a team with over 25-26 wins in 3 seasons, and a team that would be 5* or better prestige. If you look at the first page of the thread there is a breakdown with wins over the past 3 years (they are not at the top by any means) and projections for the school prestige. I project that they'll be 4* prestige. While they're one of the stronger teams that were allowed, I don't think they will be unstoppable.

There was gonna be some difference in squad strength no matter which ones were allowed. I think the same exact thing could be said of Pitt, that they are a very strong team based on what teams we allowed, and they were selected 8th.

8. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I wish I had Toby for 1 more year

9. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

That said the Pac 10 teams are all solid and will have a head start in recruiting.

I think UW has been very strong in recruiting the last couple years and should start to really turn it around this season.

They will have a very nice roster.

Nobody has selected a complete garbage team yet.

10. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    I'll take care of that! :p

11. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I probably picked the worst school and I had the #2 pick...

tis all good, always wanted to run with Rutgers since they are close.

12. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Rutgers has those sick ass black jersey's.

13. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

LOL at Rutgers being the worst team. I think a lot of this will just depend on the random nature of some teams being done better than others (FSU, every year!). I took a team that has won NINE GAMES over the past 3 seasons. If they rank them correctly they will not be that great. They have a good (projected to be great) QB and then what... average players! I pencil them in for 7-8 wins MAX even with a very good QB.

I hope EA goes overboard and ranks everybody on UW better than they are since they have a good QB and a good young coach.

14. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Nick Montana FTW!

15. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah I hope Nick Montana is overrated, and I hope that all the recruits they have hauled in get favorable ratings. It's my only shot. As Mo and many others have stated recently (I'm so glad I shut you out the last time we played, you fuckin snake), I suck and need a great team to win.

16. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I only know the name of one guy on Michigan St. I'm Greg Jones, bitch!

17. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Damn Ramirez you need to get those guys in the weight room and do some leg presses. No way they'll survive in the Big 10 running on those twigs.

18. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

Well, if Luv and co do a good job on the ratings we'll probably see some balanced ratings across the board.

Unless of course we are just going to wait until the first fully named non changed rosters come out.

19. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

We've always done this. We're usually itching to play the game, and for most of us it's about the players we recruit, not the players we start with. I know you'll wanna wait, awhile... maybe a month, two months, because hey NCAA just ain't worth rushing for. (y)

20. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Back to my flaming of MoGriff let's not forget brother you had the fastest team in the fucking game when you were doing your thing! 90+ speed fullbacks, 87-91 speed QBs, 95 speed HB, fast receviers, 95 speed FS.... C'mon.

I am a slow starter though. :(

21. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    LMAO, everyone needs speed to win truth be told and my initial team was sick with speed across the board.

but just to say this...I won the 2nd title with Jordan Luallen (87 spd QB) and Orwin Smith (94spd)...other than that, I really didn't have that much on my team (my CB's were decently fast).

22. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Purdue, Purdue, Purdue....you forget so easily.

23. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Hahahaa... Hey don't forget Brian Williams!!!!

Yeah I was somewhat being facetious although in this game my team speed has clearly helped me beat the Ramirez's of the world thank god he puts no effort into getting fast players. I think the honest-to-god's truth about me is that I'm slow to learn, but once I do learn it I'm tough. Now this is all relative to how much any of us in this league (sans Knight) actually plays this game, I'm not saying I'm the best in the world or something I'm just saying that I do get the game down once I've had it for awhile whereas other guys just get the game and start kicking ass, (Ryno, Juggs, Mo) I can't do that. :confused:

A lot of my early struggles were with the camera angle, I couldn't user tie my shoes. Now the only time I have a problem is when people take off with the QB.... and the camera angle starts changing. Then I'm screwed.

24. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

i need a great team to win...im hoping standford has a 99ovr QB right away so i can win in year 1 and then hand my team over to Noles. fuck waiting til year 2, get the trophy and out this bitch :)

25. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

FO juggs do it again and it's the last time :mad: