Long Lost Brothers???

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by onaradio34, Sep 12, 2012.

1. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

VOLS RB DUO SUSPICIOUSLY SIMILAR IN SKILL SET
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    On the left we have sophmore Vincent Graham and on the right is true freshman (redshirting) Bo Whitlock. Both were :3stars: ATH's though were seperated by 1 year and almost 1,000 miles. Not only could they pass as twins, look at their skill ratings.
    This should be a good experiment in redshirting. Vincent played as a true freshman and progressed 5 points from 76 to 81. Bo is redshirting this year. My program prestige should not change unless I tank pretty hard. Let's see what happens...

• Like Like x 4
  2. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Thats going to be quiet the tandem when you pair them together. Dual back system anyone?

3. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I just use this guy

Marcus Watson.png

Behind this guy

Keith Castillo.png

In my power sets.

Next year we add this guy into the mix

Chris Hunt.png

Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  4. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
  5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

If you don't want Graham I'll take him

• Like Like x 2
  6. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

That would be a system I would put the RB sub rates up to 80/85 or 85/90. Guys like that, keep fresh legs out there and never lose a step.

7. onaradio34

Does that stuff actually work now. I used to mess with it but for some reason my starter would never sub back in once you got to the latter part of the 3rd qtr. I haven't tried it this year.

An update on Mr. Graham: he surpassed 100 yards for the 1st time in his career. He started as a 3rd teamed but Lane was lost for the season and now Devrin Young is out 6 weeks. Graham will be the starter with Juan backing him up. If one of those two go down in the coming weeks, I'll have to pull the redshirt on Bo Whitlock.

8. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

It has been working just fine for me on the defensive line. I have some serious depth now on the defensive line, and the subs have been working well. It is also working well for my WR's.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  9. onaradio34

[​IMG][​IMG]

Here is the updated comparison of the 2 from opening post. Since they seem to be the same generated player, we might be able to infer that playing has a slight advantage over redhirting....very slight. Bo (4 points) progressed 1 less point than Vincent (5 points) overall and lags ever so slightly behind in most skills. Since the difference is negligable, the added year of eligibility would definitley be the most prudent if the depth chart permits.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  10. onaradio34

[​IMG]

This is Vincent now. Can't wait to turn this guy loose. He will be the unquestioned workhorse of the Vol offense. Not a burner, but 99 ACC means he gets to top speed by the time he hits the hole. 94 trucking and 98 stiff arm to go along with a 91 spin move rating is pretty nasty. 91 injury means he has a good chance of withstanding the beating he is about to embark on. Mike Alstott mold, only giving concussions not receiving them.

• Like Like x 5