Long overdue.....soon to be return

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by kdpnutter, Sep 28, 2011.

1. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Hey everyone, Been a long time since I've been around here, I am currently in San Antonio, I have about 6 weeks left here at AIT to finish up my Medic training. I've qualified as an EMT and pretty much am just learning the way the Army is doing things as opposed to the civilian aspect. It's all pretty much downhill from here. After I will be home for a few weeks and then off to my duty station in Washington at Fort Lewis. But which means...........if we have any openings I should be able to come back and take a spot. Once I go out and get Madden when I get home. For any of the new guys that I haven't had the chance to play with, I played in the league the previous year and had to bow out because of leaving for Basic Training and being apart of the Army. But I did say I would check-in when I can and would get back when I could. To Keller and everyone else, yes I am alive and doing well. I'll try to pop on and stay up to date with what is going on with the league and stuff. PFC Christopher Nutter Anything new go on since I've been out? We still doing the radio show?

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Nutter there are still spots available (although not the Browns or Patriots unfortunately)

We'll welcome you back as soon as you're ready. Glad to hear you are doing well.