Look How Great I Am!

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Archie Griffin, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Feb 19, 2009
    Look How Great I Am!

Watch this. So I'm running the option, doing well, and I'm just about to pitch for the score. But the pitch man decides to go elsewhere. I end up passing the ball behind my back ala Magic Johnson, and the defender picks it. I couldn't help but laugh.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G0htrhJqwKM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G0htrhJqwKM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
  2. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Jun 21, 2009
    Ha! I did that last night when I was testing sliders for you guys. I was doing a speed option with Forcier and Minor. I got past the corner and it was Forcier and Minor sprinting together down the field towards 1 lone safety. I waited for the safety to commit to Forcier and then I pitched it to Minor.

Well.... Minor figured that he was never going to get the pitch and he knew that the coach would bitch him out if he didn't contribute to the play so right before I hit the pitch button, Minor breaks inside to block some buy. I hit LT and then Forcier does a jump and then twists in the air to throw it to minor who's now behind him. Luckily for me Minor caught it and it wasn't intercepted, but he was tackled a good 5-8 yards behind where Forcier already was. (y)

Feb 21, 2009
    The best one I've seen, I was practicing against my defense, pitched it to thomas, ball intercepted by tony carter. Back to the house for 6. I felt like an idiot.