Lookin to join ps3 league

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by karlchilders72, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Lookin to join ps3 league

i just found out about this league. needless to say im bummed that im just now finding out after all these years but looking forward to competing against a group that has been together this long. i hope to fit in and contribute for seasons to come. i was informed about this by bambam. now before u judge me bambam isn't as bad as most might think. jus funnin bro. hey ive been a diehard football gamer since tecmo bowl and usually hold my own. i'm anxious to see how i stack up with this group. i don't cry whine or make excuses i just like to play good games against people that actually know football. players that run the same play over and over drive me insane! if allowed in i will do my best to earn respect as well as give respect. im easy going and like to cut up. make no mistake about my love and intensity for this game though.
    i saw that buffalo was already taken..(good man polo) so if its cool i'll rank the teams that currently are available in order of my preferences then you can do with that what u will.
    1 Da Bills
    2 cards
    3 vikings
    4 jags (crush bam bam twice a season)
    5 packers
    6 saints
    i didn't know which ones would be available by time it got to me so just ranked most of what was left. any team is cool with me. sounds great and hope to compete with you all soon. you can contact me via email boogiedj@comcast.net cuz it forwards to my blackberry so i'll get it pretty quick. thanks again.
    GO BILLS!!!!!

2. bambam

bambam Walk On

I have no idea who this clown is!(n)

LOL...yes I vouch for him. His name is Bill and cool dude ( i say that cause he will read this). odd how our conversation started by asking me if I ever game. I said I have played madden online for years, and been with MEGA forever. Told him all about the league and how its ran and the owners in the league (minus scar :D). He honestly couldnt believe such a legaue existed from his response. He told me that he joined some franchises on Madden 10, but non eof them ever took off. Well, I told him MEGA is the best league anyone will ever find on the net. Also, told him how guys have begged to get into MEGA, but we just dont allow anyone into MEGA.

So anyway, sorry for going on. But, Bill is a good guy and just wants to play straight up Madden games. Well, i would watch cause I caught him meat hawking me in the bathroom once. :D

3. see what i mean! don't judge me by him, thats all i ask. and yeh it would take a hawk eye to see anything of signifigance, but u already knew that right?

4. bambam

bambam Walk On

wow bill, wife calls you to bed and now your back on the PC. I am guessing you bored her so she fell asleep?

5. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

LOL - Karl, I'll get with you when I return from vacation.

6. Mags

Karl, you around? Hit me up on AIM or ICQ if you get this or leave a message here.

7. i'm around.

hey just in and out. i saw my team was being held thanks. what do i need to do from here to get things rollin. u can call me @7658084699 or send email to boogiedj@comcast.net and that forwards to my blackberry. thanks again looking forward to it. hope ur vacation was h1n1 free.

8. Mags

Thanks Carl, I'll hit you up tonight.

For now, I just need your PS3 ID and for you to get into the franchise to claim your team. Trading and FA are open (explained in the other thread).

9. Mags

Thanks Carl, I'll hit you up tonight.

For now, I just need your PS3 ID and for you to get into the franchise to claim your team. Trading and FA are open (explained in the other thread).