Looking Ahead to Year 10

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Well its a little early but i thought i would go ahead and get the topic started. With another year coming to an end soon we all have learned some things this season.

So what do you think has worked and what do you plan on changing for the upcoming year ?

Anyone gonna move to a new offense or defense ?

@ChildPlease9
    @jv9179razorback
    @maij17
    @nrg_qbz-_-
    @sabo911
    @fordtuff504
    @csboiler05
    @OnIowa
    @ChaoticUT
    @Fred Limbo

@IMBOSSY

2. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

I gotta figure something out defensively.

3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

So do i. This year i am ranking in the bottom of the barrel on the defensive side of the ball.
    Turnovers have been worse this year than any other year as well. Spring practice is going to be a bitch for my guys lol

4. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

I'm planning on changing my offense to something of an air raid with an option built into it. I'll leave my D alone.

5. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

I know alot of you guys have talked about going to a no huddle. I know personally im going to do some experimenting with playbooks. I dont see the Dawgs going no huddle though.

I may create me an offline dynasty to run some tests. Also im going to be looking to get some more scrimmage games in so i can test vs a human opponent.

6. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

I like the Multi Defense but am thinking of going to the 4-2-5. I love the 4-2-5 but it has alinment issues and that is the only reason i might not switch.

Offensive stats look good on paper but I am far from pleased... would love to change but I will have to put in some serious time in a new system before then...last years attempt at changing to Akron's O lead me to getting smashed 21-0. I love Akron's Offense but my confidance is still shaky on play calls in clutch situations where with Auburns I know what I am going to run most of the time a play in adavnce.

With some practice and maybe a week 15 Confrence challenge instead of a week 1. I might change the Offense.

No-Huddle: Will be ran by the tigers after most 1st downs and big plays. Only time I wana slow it down is for personel changes or if I am just being inaffective with it. I.E. fast 3 and outs then u scoring

7. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

keeping the multi-d, depending on what martinez decides to do, my offense may change accordingly

8. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

I'm thinking about going Spread, just to spice things up.

9. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

I just need to figure out what the heck to do defensively. I have one of the most dangerous offenses in the country despite being ranked b/b- in that category...it's just that my defense can't stop anyone.

10. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

will be switching to Memphis or UTEP offensively.

11. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

I will use the Nevada Pistol and Multiple Def for Season 10.

12. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

I'm going to have to look and see if I'm going to switch things around, I played a game with TCU and enjoyed their 4-2-5 and their offense, but I want to see what my team is going to look like next year before I decide.